mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

40's of OE feel so classy

They are, in a koozie

Do they even make koozies big enough, lol?

Hell yeah. My buddy who lives near the hood (although this is a MN hood, so its rather safe, lol) has the guy at the liquor store save the promo ones for him. He's got a huge stash.

I've completely stopped but basically wondering if I get leave and come home and blaze once are they going to be testing me as soon as I get back.

What happens if you have a legal prescription? I'd assume that they can't control that then, although while "working" they surely could.

Terps getting major flak over their new uniforms

I like them. I am sick of the old boring college football uniforms. What nike and under-armour are doing with the new style jerseys is great. Now if I could see Michigan change it up a little.

funny-celebrity-pictures-i-dont-care-if-my-powerpoint-presentation-has-slides-you-are-staying-until-its-over.jpg

That was my whole day today....

A little bit more tomorrow too.

Death by powerpoint.

I've completely stopped but basically wondering if I get leave and come home and blaze once are they going to be testing me as soon as I get back.

What happens if you have a legal prescription? I'd assume that they can't control that then, although while "working" they surely could.

Sadly the DOD does not recognize it for Active Duty yet. They recognize it for veterans but not for those currently serving.

Otherwise I would have one.

J

Terps getting major flak over their new uniforms

Hey, they beat Miami, that is what I care about.

64510229-05195602.jpg

They are, in a koozie

Hell yeah. My buddy who lives near the hood (although this is a MN hood, so its rather safe, lol) has the guy at the liquor store save the promo ones for him. He's got a huge stash.

<--- jealous. I need to develop a rapport with my local vendor of fine malt liquor.

Everyone needs to see todays doodle.

www.google.com

Go and click.... awesome.

:ughdunno:

www.google.com

Don't stop me now!

Everytime I hear that song I think of that scene in Shawn of the Dead

The humidity is kicking me hard today.

I'll have to find a free day just to watch the whole thing.:popcorn:

Parabolic enclosure targeted towards front seats, is this possible? Or just nuts? Not sure how well it would / could work since it's not in open air, and nor do I have any ideas about designing one.

Anyone heard of something along those lines?

boobs on here, knockers for troops on FB.............boobs are all around me.

J

www.google.com

Don't stop me now!

We won't because We Are the Champions!

There is no such thing as a legal prescription. Federal law trumps state, so even is he had that, he's working a federal job, abiding by federal laws. Hell state cops can arrest you for possession or use even in states where it's "legalized" with a prescription.

There is no such thing as a legal prescription. Federal law trumps state, so even is he had that, he's working a federal job, abiding by federal laws. Hell state cops can arrest you for possession or use even in states where it's "legalized" with a prescription.

Yep, no pharmacist can write a script for it. Unlike cocaine.

Down with cannabis laws, down with cannabis laws!

and tomorrow I go for my drug test for the new temp job, I almost want to celebrate by smoking. Ok I really really really want to celebrate by smoking, but I won't.

They are, in a koozie

<--- jealous. I need to develop a rapport with my local vendor of fine malt liquor.

holy oxymoron

Parabolic enclosure targeted towards front seats, is this possible? Or just nuts? Not sure how well it would / could work since it's not in open air, and nor do I have any ideas about designing one.

Anyone heard of something along those lines?

What do you mean by parabolic?

What if you were married to a Dutch girl and lived in NL when not working?