mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

superheroes-batman-superman-enjoy-that-search-wolvie.jpg

5 bucks says this will be me the next time I go to the airport

superheroes-batman-superman-enjoy-that-search-wolvie.jpg

5 bucks says this will be me the next time I go to the airport

:lol2:

naughty-memes-evolution-of-nintendo-controllers.jpg

As odd as it was, the Gamecube controller was the most ergonomic ever imo. I liked it a lot.

So. Fucking. Adorable.

Good stuff

That doesn't date the age of his parents, lol

I don't have a cnc, but I found a bunch of plans / kits for building one. Range about 700 to 2k.

Might do the 700 one next summer for a project. Should be very occupying. :P

http://diylilcnc.org/

and you have to pay extra just to get it there in 1

I live 3 miles from the Tire Rack world headquarters and distribution center. Since they no longer allow pick-ups, I have to have my tires shipped. We have two nearby UPS distribution centers;l one in Westville, IN, which is 35 miles West of me, and one in Hodgkins, IL, which is 2.5 hours West. The past two times I've ordered tires, they've gone from 3 miles away from my house, to Hodgkins, IL, to Westville, IN, to the South Bend branch, and finally to my home.

Don't you have a discount tire as well? They'll match the rack pricing.

I live 3 miles from the Tire Rack world headquarters and distribution center. Since they no longer allow pick-ups, I have to have my tires shipped. We have two nearby UPS distribution centers;l one in Westville, IN, which is 35 miles West of me, and one in Hodgkins, IL, which is 2.5 hours West. The past two times I've ordered tires, they've gone from 3 miles away from my house, to Hodgkins, IL, to Westville, IN, to the South Bend branch, and finally to my home.

Sounds about right.

Not around here they won't. They get their tires from the Tire Rack.

So. Fucking. Adorable.

. . . After the music started yes, but typical of today's parent's, just let the kid whine then give him what he wants to shut him up. I know he's young, but damn.

The beauty of getting too big to function properly. They must be following the DC model.

The beauty of getting too big to function properly. They must be following the DC model.

lol

Not around here they won't. They get their tires from the Tire Rack.

They do here regularly as well and still always beat their prices by at least $10 on the set.

As odd as it was, the Gamecube controller was the most ergonomic ever imo. I liked it a lot.

always loved the triggers on the GC controller.. i think i need to dust mine off and play some super smash bros :)

always loved the triggers on the GC controller.. i think i need to dust mine off and play some super smash bros :)

I hated the GC as a kid, Loved the N64's controller.

Am I the only person that loved the N64 controller?

lol

That's shitty, even a lot of larger companies will allow you to pick them up. That's crazy.

Am I the only person that loved the N64 controller?

Nope I did

superheroes-batman-superman-this-is-possibly-the-best-comic-idea-ever.jpg

I wanna be kidnapped by lesbian pirates from outer space too :(

I get a job and now box orders pile up. What the .... ?