Is "Hinote" an American family name?

Nope.

Nope.

British?

Nope.

British?

With the amount of cone surface he runs, I think I will change it to stefanlownote. ;)

Okay just finished building the computer. :lol:

I'll upload the sped up video later :trippy:

Uhh I think it's swedish possibly? Not sure, from my dads side, my mother is Hispanic, middle name = saldivar. :)

Nope.

British?

With the amount of cone surface he runs, I think I will change it to stefanlownote. ;)

Haha haven't heard that yet, just the usual "you can hit a high note?! :lol: "

Haha looking at my timestamps in the Ihop, it took me around an hour and a half to build.

Haha looking at my timestamps in the Ihop, it took me around an hour and a half to build.

Slacker, I need 10-15 mins. Hour with OS. :P

Haven't installed OS yet, have to wait until the other computer is done, disconnect it, install OS on new computer, then start copying hdds over.

Haven't used linux in years mainly to the fact that I couldn't run photoshop or itunes without dualbooting or virtual machine. Just checked today and it looks like wine has stepped their shit up and several new programs have came out for itunes replacement.

Now it's time to consolidate everything important to a new drive and ditch the rest. :rofl2:

I began to love Linux once I started the job. Pretty much a big learning curve but it's awesome because of the capabilities.

Tempted to buy an old E-class diesel as a back-up car. Something about owning an old german barge is appealing.

Haven't used linux in years mainly to the fact that I couldn't run photoshop or itunes without dualbooting or virtual machine. Just checked today and it looks like wine has stepped their shit up and several new programs have came out for itunes replacement.

Now it's time to consolidate everything important to a new drive and ditch the rest. :rofl2:

I began to love Linux once I started the job. Pretty much a big learning curve but it's awesome because of the capabilities.

Oh yeah you can do anything. When I use to dual boot, I played with fedora, ubuntu, kubuntu, slax, openbsd, opensuse, and a few others I'm forgetting. Openbsd is super robust, secure, and capabilities are endless (assuming you know how to code and use it.)

But for everyday internet activities and still being able to zip through commands and use custom apps, ubuntu was sweet. Also loved all the modified themes and additions to gnome.

Tempted to buy an old E-class diesel as a back-up car. Something about owning an old german barge is appealing.

DO IT!!!

I fucking hate Ants. Every forum I'm registered at that belongs to Ants, all send me "promo" "last chance" buy this bullshit before it's too late.

Fucking Ants.

Err, I guess it's just one Ant in particular. :trippy:

I like barges

IMG_0586.jpg

I fucking love this weather; hasn't peaked over 60F all day...really feels like fall/winter :woot: :woot: :woot:

Time to upgrade my rig... damn you Battlefield 3 :jon:

i can practically max it out :) at least the beta, didn't buy the game yet. probably getting it after the semester ends... im getting skyrim on release day though :)

I can max it out too, but with FPS not very enjoyable. I need a new PSU, MB, CPU and RAM.

it seems this game isn't too picky with cpu and ram assuming you have atleast 4gb of ram. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-3-graphics-performance,3063.html

So I finally went to install the OS, Never even got to POST.

Triple checked all connections, tried swapping ram. Finally pulled out the ram causing a problem that the bios should BEEP for, nothing. Figuring motherboard is bad, possibly cpu.

Call up Asus after verifying motherboard serial number and cpu, they said the cpu is brand new and the motherboard doesn't support it yet. Have to ship it back and have them flash it I guess.

Glad I didn't fuck anything up. :)

wlong frash

Apparently. At least their fucking with it and not me. I'm burnt out on this sorta crap for the time being.

Methinks Ron Washington will not have a job very much longer