mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fudge that awesome.

Best hing about iphone is the 3rd party support

well Android has SO many different hardware options, all make for compatibility a bitch.

Iphone is an iphone.. no different.

makes want to get rid of my android phone and go for an iphone (again).

I'm not giving up on Android. The new version (Ice Cream Sandwich) is coming out and it will really standardize the software between tabs and phones. I think that will really help.

Though, I think I'm going to grab a tablet and built a mount for it so that I use it as its own stereo. Will jsut have to find a way to get Digital audio out. Ironically, I already know how to do it on an ipad...

It's not the software that's different, it's the hardware. Every phone is different none are the same to some extent.

Have options is a good thing, actually...

Also, I've never heard of "hardware compatibility issues" when it comes to phones; unless you're trying to stick a USB cable into a Firewire port or something along those lines.

Kinda helps that all (okay, maybe 90%) cell phones use ARM architecture at their core.

ehh there needs to be more of a standardization of hardware, to some extent.

ehh there needs to be more of a standardization of hardware, to some extent.

With PC's, you will have an x86 based processor and your operating system will be either Windows, some form of Linux, or OSX. With phones you will have an ARM based processor and your operation system will either be Windows Mobile, Android, or iOS. Pretty standard affair when you get down to the nuts and bolts.

Obviously there are exceptions, but 9.9 times out of 10 the above will be true.

Well had to take the docs to the arn nose and throat doc this morning after the one base docs made her an emergency appt there. Damn tonsil's are fucked up. Now she has to wait for them to completely heal and have them removed. Unless she gets worse in the next 24-48 hrs. Then its rush to the er, and the doc will get in and get her into the or.

J

That sucks Jordan. Why can't they just remove the damn things now?

Got my hands on a camera, sorry for the previous shitty cam pic. Luke, I think you were interested so I will be making a thread soon too.

dsc07319_bb718_28661018.jpg

I need to make a drawer and a lil door under the amp(the open area you see is for that). The KB/mouse tray will be different too. All glass lit underneath.

Looking forward to it :) the desk looks pretty good from what you've shown. Love the Stoli chilling there.

Love the desk Teo.

But whats up with the hard drives being tilted.

People on Craigslist are fucking weird.

Go in the "strictly platonic" section. Even weirder.

That sucks Jordan. Why can't they just remove the damn things now?

Swelling, and with the puss that is typically associated with this there is a HUGE risk of infection.

J

Got my hands on a camera, sorry for the previous shitty cam pic. Luke, I think you were interested so I will be making a thread soon too.

dsc07319_bb718_28661018.jpg

I need to make a drawer and a lil door under the amp(the open area you see is for that). The KB/mouse tray will be different too. All glass lit underneath.

Nice work Teo.

So it seems my mask scares the shit our of little kids and they would not even look at me let alone take any candy from me. All well it gave the wife something to do.

just watched the last episode of The Walking Dead, definitely badass.

just watched the last episode of The Walking Dead, definitely badass.

No kidding. Awesome show.

im thinking about buying this van... to flip it....

but i really want to buy it to use when i drive it to the beach!

the beach is about 3 hours from me and we go about 2 - 3 times a year.

im outta control

http://sanmarcos.craigslist.org/cto/2677014508.html

Neal, for you :)

halloweenupload.jpg

Some year they'll get the scary ones, but for now cute it is. The little girl is my bro's daughter.