mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Build muscle mass, upper and lower body.

Weight is not the issue, it's just building muscle.

And my question was why do you care and can you quantify it...

Load up on lean protein. Higher weight, slow movement, long rests between sets, low rep count per set, major muscle groups at first, at least a day or two rest between hammering each major group and sleep is very important. The last part I am not very good at.

Julian, just like audio, having a firm grasp on your goals is very important before starting. :)

Yup. Secret to life right there. Set goals then break into smaller parts then start achieving.

Have you read the article about why video gamers make the best body builders? It's so Damn funny. And true.

Link. Now.

There are exceptions. :roflmao:

Or look further and see what the goal is with either. ie, why do you care if you slim down or if you build muscle? I can tell you what mine would be, but it should be a personal goal. Once you know why, quantify it some more and then define the steps to get there. It will make it way easier to reach.

We sure do need to loose a few pounds....

Person X pulls out a bulk container of snack food from the cabinet and divies out a small portion for themselves. It just so happens that a small portion (maybe 4 individual pieces) of said snack food remains in the bulk container. Person X closes the bulk container and places it back in the cabinet.

Person X is an asshole. Please do not be a Person X.

</PSA>

I haven't gained any weight in the last three years, I'm eighteen. I'm guessing on account of my high metabolism.

I eat steak and a salad once a week, pasta / spaghetti once a week, and the rest of the time it's either left overs, or junk food like Inn n out, Mcdonalds, etc.

As far as exercising, for the last three years it's just been dirt biking twice a week.

In the last two months: mountain bike 2-3 times a week, dirt bike 1-2 times a week, and workout for 30-40 minutes every two days.

I haven't gained any weight in the last three years, I'm eighteen. I'm guessing on account of my high metabolism.

I eat steak and a salad once a week, pasta / spaghetti once a week, and the rest of the time it's either left overs, or junk food like Inn n out, Mcdonalds, etc.

As far as exercising, for the last three years it's just been dirt biking twice a week.

In the last two months: mountain bike 2-3 times a week, dirt bike 1-2 times a week, and workout for 30-40 minutes every two days.

Your metabolism is fucking insane bro. You are one of the skinniest college kid's I have ever met.

J

Your metabolism is fucking insane bro. You are one of the skinniest college kid's I have ever met.

J

Yep yep.

started my diet and work out again today.

my doctor ordered some blood work for me because he thinks i may have colon cancer .. but anyway .. the blood work also showed i have low testosterone .. witch is weird cause im pretty manly.

anyway. im not sure if i should start taking my testostron shit from the local store, or wait untill i get a good work out going then get some.. or pay the fucking doctor 100 bucks to tell me what i should take.

I haven't gained weight in probably 6 years.

I still eat everything put in front of me and anything I want.

I haven't gained weight in probably 6 years.

I've lost weight over the past 6 years

fuck you top gun... in the nicest way possible, my best friend is the same way.. fucker can eat anything when ever.. never work out never jog run ride nothing.. not even work a job.

sits around eating smoking and playing games never gains a pound.

I've been out of HS for 14 years and haven't worked out since then, and the past couple years have been pretty sedentary aside from the walking I do at work and fuck sessions and I am just now gaining weight, but it mostly has to do with my disease. I was always around 3% body fat and my doctors always told me I should be dead with such a low percentage for my weight, but yeah. I'm just now getting up to 5% and I gained 15 lbs. over the past year, then lost 10 and now have some excess skin around my waist. I am always cold, and no matter what I eat, I don't gain anything. It's nice, but it also sucks too.

Jon, I hope you are okay. I've had a cancer scare many times and it sucks.

I don't know WTF is going on lately, but I'm seeing a lot of HOT red heads. We have one at work for Christmas time and she's got a smoking hot bod, but she just looks stuck up. I'm debating on attempting to stick her up even more, but damn I hate fucking with bitches at work. The only plus is, she's temporary.

I have 5 days to get the engine out of my truck, run to the yard and pull one, install it in the truck, get it running, then go get my nephew's car running. All the while I have to juggle four of those days with the boy. I'm going to be very sick next week.

Hopefully the weather stays nice.

And I want a FUCKING BEER!

Champagne showers.

And what's all the hoopla over Phillip Rivers fucking up a snap? Another over-hyped QB.