mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Julian

What about getting a big block of cork, and shaving it to your shape, and then heating and pressing the pvc over the cork as it softens?

This may not work at all but its an idea.

J

That would work, I just need something to be machined.

That cork thing is fairly common, it works well.

That cork thing is fairly common, it works well.

I was just thinking about a large acrylic sheet, something like 2-3 inches thick, ask my dad if he can find someone to do some easy CNC for me.. hm

Neal, for you :)

halloweenupload.jpg

Some year they'll get the scary ones, but for now cute it is. The little girl is my bro's daughter.

Sweet and cute is better than scary anyday! Great looking boys Sean! Your neice looks ready for more candy.

Thanks for sharing your picture. :)

Random question for the guys who cook with lump coal.

What brand do you use and why?

I recently tried the Cowboy lump from Lowes and half of it was just dark brown wood and needless to say is sucks, but I needed it in a pinch and for $5 I got what I paid for.

So far the best lump I have used is the BGE brand.

I am so mean I make medicine sick! :fing23:

Royal oak is good lump. BGE is good, I think it might be royal oak in fact, just in a different bag. I read that somewhere.

I use BGE stuff since there isn't much option here and the other stuff sucks.

Ok so it seems you guys are in the same boat as I am. BGE is made by Royal Oak Matt.

Thanks Guys!

I recently tried the Cowboy lump from Lowes and half of it was just dark brown wood and needless to say is sucks, but I needed it in a pinch and for $5 I got what I paid for.

I use wicked good because its the best one locally available

Ok so it seems you guys are in the same boat as I am. BGE is made by Royal Oak Matt.

Thanks Guys!

Indeed, but it doesn't burn hot nor last long. The Wicked Good is significantly better. Have you read the reviews at Naked Whiz?

Thanks for the compliments guys. Kids definitely had some fun!

Love the desk Teo.

But whats up with the hard drives being tilted.

I don't know if you can see it, but they are floating in the air attached only with zip ties. Way less vibrations transferred to the case-less noise.

Great idea and good work on the desk :)

IMO, keeping the case down would also reduce a bit of the noise, because it's not there at head level.

Adrian I'm really interested in your production of your aeroports, would you be willing to share your mold and how it was produced? this is no way to shove you out of the market ;) but I'd like to produce some for myself.

That's a pretty rude question. He's got countless hours into those and now you want him to tell you everything he's learned? I have a suggestion, buy some from him. I'll guarantee two things. 1) they'll be better than your first shot by a lot, 2) they'll be cheaper. This means the only reason of course to try is to sell them and compete with Adrian and asking for his help in that isn't so savory.

Of course, that's Kevin's school of business right there. Why do it yourself when you can fuck someone else instead?

Even better when you fuck your friends.

Thought about a career in network marketing?

I am getting ready to go buy some, I will ask to see if they can get wicked in.

Thanks Guys!

Indeed, but it doesn't burn hot nor last long. The Wicked Good is significantly better. Have you read the reviews at Naked Whiz?

I visit there and read up, but like I read about the cowboy lump, some people liked it and were happy with it. You guy's opinions are far better than what some random joe puts on the internet. :) Thanks.

Where do you find it? I do read the naked whiz occasionally

Lol Neil.

We are random Joes. Well random Sean, Matts, and Ryan2s. At least I'm about as random as they come. I should probably be on medications for that.

Oh look there a I think I should start a new project, let's ride bikes.....SUSHI!

Typically B&B oak lump or Royal Oak lump if it becomes available (usually only sold locally around the 4th of July). Not the best lump out there but its the best we got here

speaking of sushi, apparently you can buy it with food stamps in Texas

Although technically we don't use food stamps anymore; we have a new program called the Lone Star card. Basically a credit card form of food stamps.

I am getting ready to go buy some, I will ask to see if they can get wicked in.

Call and ask what their options are. They might have something even better.