mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

4177012_460s.jpg

4177086_460s.jpg

Ryan she is a keeper!

The bitch is a whore.She stocked up on shit to fatten her man up and keep him occupied for months. She's a cheating whore and getting ready to break up with him. His mind will be soley on the game and sitting around and eating all that shit will make him fat a nasty so no future bitch will want him. He'll have to work years to take off the fat and mend his broken heart, but it's all a part of her devious plan. Tell me I'm wrong.

The pictures were not related, just posted them at the same time. ;)

looks like bigjeff is trying to raise his post count.... to sell something im sure.

looks like bigjeff is trying to raise his post count.... to sell something im sure.

I dunno, its not like he's just dumping crap out there. And he's been a member since 2010...who knows though.

Decent work out, would love to have a lappy at the office and work outside right now.

So what would you guys think about someone doing a 2 way with a 7-8" Midbass and 3" "fullrange" :)

Possibly worth it?

So what would you guys think about someone doing a 2 way with a 7-8" Midbass and 3" "fullrange" smile.png

Possibly worth it?

I am leaning a similar direction. :)

I'm not the type that desperately likes tweeters. My H701 is capable and I could always throw in a cheep tweeter amp down the road it needed.

So what would you guys think about someone doing a 2 way with a 7-8" Midbass and 3" "fullrange" smile.png

Possibly worth it?

Why would you want to do that and stray from the "norm" ?

:lol:

My quartet of Extremis arrived today. One had a very very slight coil rub, only on the downstroke, I suspected some sort of loose debris. A couple of quick free-air power bursts and no more noise or coil rub biggrin.png

Can't wait to find time and put two in the doors. Or maybe in enclosures under the seats.

Possibly worth it?

laugh.png

For the hipster status bro!

Possibly worth it?

laugh.png

For the hipster status bro!

hAXda.jpg

I have 8x Aura 6" Paper cones and 3x Vifa 1" textile domes I picked up on closeout last year from PE that I need to make a HT setup with. Thinking identical MTM channels for fronts, and TM for rears. I just need some time to do the crossover, just never gotten around to it.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-1028&FTR=vifa%20bc25sc06-04

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=299-030&FTR=aura%20ns6-255-8a

Out of 15 entry ways through out my house there is only 1 place I can put my p90x pull up bar without tearing something up

Possibly worth it?

That would be my preferred setup IF

-you can have the 3" drives ON AXIS

-the 8" driver you pick is a serious midbass beast

-you have the appropriate processing to sort it out

-and if you can get the 3's pretty high up and the closer to equidistant the better

One other caveat is that you aren't an output fiend. Frequency range or output, pick one. Using an extended driver will of course decrease this, but you can still easily achieve reference levels. Just don't expect to impress anyone from FL.

I also see absolutely no reason to port a sub in a car. Obviously you should pick your sub appropriately as the box should match the driver, but the extra output is more than handled by cabin gain and I just don't need it. Midbass on the other hand is always lacking, so see two posts up!

i put switch back turn signals on the lincoln today.

One other caveat is that you aren't an output fiend. Frequency range or output, pick one. Using an extended driver will of course decrease this, but you can still easily achieve reference levels. Just don't expect to impress anyone from FL.

Flawda holla!