mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Japanese know how to make a knife!

Did you buy a yaginaba? I know I spelled that wrong but its the long sashimi knife?

I have a really thick deba bocho that I use as a cleaver. Also makes for the best chicken butchering knife.

Slow hop.

On my way back from NM, hopefully the helmet cam got some decent stuff before it decided to biff.

hip hop enonmus

Did you buy a yaginaba? I know I spelled that wrong but its the long sashimi knife?

I have a really thick deba bocho that I use as a cleaver. Also makes for the best chicken butchering knife.

Yep. Masimoto Honkasumi Yaginaba in 30cm. Almost bought the 33cm but I don't ever have really huge fish or roasts to rip through. Hopefully I won't regret not getting the extra inch. Stupid Yen/$ sucks serious ass at the moment so I went with the dual blue steel carbon steel knife (Quality 3 as they say), but the Q1's were over $1000 and for how often it'll get used I am not interested in that amount of dough.

Picked up a fish tweezers and a $40 set of cooking chopsticks made from hardened steel and sharpened as well :)

Extremis installed today and in my wisdom I reversed the polarity on one of them. Turned on the music, no midbass.

Today was "get shit done day". No more railings to install (at least for 2 weeks), final flare done, I can focus on the fiberglass box :)

I spend the day with my three year old buddy. She said to me why do you have big speakers and I can hardly hear it knunke neal? We were cruzing to the haunt to check on her ducks. Quite the little girl.

I don't want my son to grow up.

I don't want my son to grow up.

I know that feeling. Last night I saw my son off to the prom and may of had a tear or two.

Fuck.

He was quite dashing all dressed up.

Just like all the wifes of men who had a bad circumcision, you will miss that extra inch.

:-D

I wish i would have gone a little longer myself... But mine is shorter than yours even IIRC. My yaginaba and bocho are both samiched carbon. One is the "blue" and the other is"white". I think even with the level knife you or I have,you could cut most other knives in half Sean.

Just like all the wifes of men who had a bad circumcision, you will miss that extra inch.

I wish i would have gone a little longer myself... But mine is shorter than yours even IIRC.

Fixed. :D

I wish i would have gone a little longer myself... But mine is shorter than yours even IIRC. My yaginaba and bocho are both samiched carbon. One is the "blue" and the other is"white". I think even with the level knife you or I have,you could cut most other knives in half Sean.

I bought what professional chef's buy.

33 felt long and not as wieldable. Don't need the length except for animals so we'll see....perhaps I'll have to go back and buy another :P

mmm, Japanese steel...my next big purchase for sure

been eyeing the Masamuto gyuto VG10 for a while now

The Japan blades are amazing. My cheff knife is a single angle Japanese inspired design too.

Ranger fans.... Not astros

You smell like baby oil, shame and regret. Your also covered in body glitter.

Damn slut.

J

You smell like baby oil, shame and regret. Your also covered in body glitter.

Damn slut.

J

Send her my way. Please wash her first though.biggrin.png

Took my boy to his first MLB game last night. Felt real good as a new daddy

How old is he? I want to take my son, but he just turned 4 and I doubt he can sit and watch an inning let alone an entire game.