mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And it was less than 10oz...

Japanese beef is SO MUCH BETTER than american beef it's absurd.

American/Argentinean beef is so much better than the rest of the worlds it's absurd

Super tiered beef supply

Shit off my bro-in-laws farm is approaching a major in between status though. Marbling FTMMMMMMFW

If anyone see's a PPI 900.4 for sale, please let me know. And no, they aren't in stock at Woofersetc....not so sure I'd buy one there if they were in stock. Shady shit.

Tonight no dried shit.

I did drop $200 on beef tonight though.

The beef is so worth it!

please take a moment a vote guys please

Just saw that the NVE-P1 that I never use in my W505 just sold for $188 on ebay!

Cha-ching!

That was with none of the cables. I will add in a usb cable and a nicely printed out manual, leave out the GPS receiver and microphone and see what I get for mine.

fucking mosquitoes... got atleast 2 dozen bites just on my right elbow. Didn't think they could get through the long sleeve shirt i was wearing.

In MN 2 dozen bites would mean you were about 3 quarts low on blood.

fuck that

i bought some fake (walmart) under armour style long sleeve shirts thinking they wouldn't be able to bite me through the material.. so wrong

I have yet to find anything short of a welding jacket to be mosquito proof. Bug spray with a high DEET concentration is your best defense.

had some 40% deet bug spray.. was spraying it on heavy! lol

integrally silenced Ruger 10/22's are pretty neat shit

what ever happened to that user who made the "arc of the funky pup" video? I can't remember his SN for the life of me. He was around alot and then just seemed to disappear.

I hope he's okay

twistedchild420

Excessive fail.

If anyone see's a PPI 900.4 for sale, please let me know. And no, they aren't in stock at Woofersetc....not so sure I'd buy one there if they were in stock. Shady shit.

They are getting shady in a few areas.

Quick question for you guys.

The biggest problem I'm seeing with mounting my cell phone with magnets on the inductive charge it that it may move around a bit because the back of my phone is not like the Pre's. I'd like to find something to add to the charger to help hold it. I was thinking about cutting one of those dash mat things.

Anyone know any particularly good products. I only need a small circular peice (probably 2.5" diameter)

Ueah, i didnt want to order there but when they are showing in stock i figured i had no choice

Bye bye never ending japanese legs. I'm going to miss the short shorts and high heels

Amusingly thw gas man had no gas in japan. Diet may be a food thing

At narita airport waiting to board. Meed another drink to sleep

lol

Diet may be a food thing.

Funny.

Have a safe flight Sean!

Pretty much no dairy otherwise strikinfky similar. Obviously rice was pretty muh my only starch

Stefan, got any recommendations on a dirt bike ? I'm looking to replace the moped and would love something that I could also use off-road.