mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Her sister is FLY I'd be all over that if she wasn't jailbait. I could probably fuck her mom though.

Both. At the same time preferably.

No jailbait! Lol I'd be all over mama though :P

What a huge bitch. That's just mean, why would you treat somebody that way.

Thats what I was saying...

Tirefryr, I think I'm gonna start calling my ex the bitch like you do. She just told me "Everytime you sleep n your bed just know thats where i blew spencer." :suicide-santa:

Dude its time to fuck one of her friends or family members.............and make sure she finds out.

J

Her sister is FLY I'd be all over that if she wasn't jailbait. I could probably fuck her mom though.

While I dont condone the following quote it was uttered by a friend of mine recently "The law does not say you have to see ID. If she can say she's 18 with a straight face I should believe her."

And MILF's are GDMFA

God Damned Mother Fuckin Amazing

Now she's saying it's not true, she was just trying to hurt me.

But onto your advice...wouldn't work, I already know her real age, and she doesn't look 18

Tirefryr, I think I'm gonna start calling my ex the bitch like you do. She just told me "Everytime you sleep n your bed just know thats where i blew spencer." :suicide-santa:

Dude its time to fuck one of her friends or family members.............and make sure she finds out.

J

While I dont condone the following quote it was uttered by a friend of mine recently "The law does not say you have to see ID. If she can say she's 18 with a straight face I should believe her."

And MILF's are GDMFA

But onto your advice...wouldn't work, I already know her real age, and she doesn't look 18

you make a very good point sir

J

And MILF's are GDMFA

God damn I would TAP dat ass though...DAMN I'd cum all over those big titties like no other!:wackit:

on the subject of refrigerators and freezers: does anyone make a quality unit anymore?

Leibherr does.

Definitely not sub-zero

roid use should just be decriminalized and allowed in sports.

might as well

More money and time is spent stopping the use even though it's rampant use is everywhere. It doesn't make sense, then goal is to put buts in seats. The more home runs the more TD's the more goals the better.

Look at football, the rules are changing every day to make the game far less about defense and more about offense.

Disagree. The two foot down rule for WR this year proves that.

Im really about to die from starvation, McDonald's here i come!

Dieing from starvation would be better

off to Qdoba :popcorn:

about as bad as mcpukes

It doesn't bother me really. They all know what they are doing when they take them, and they all know the possible effects. IMO, if they are willing to take the risk, let them.

and that's the real point. The Fed shouldn't be involved in that decision.

But where is the line drawn? I mean kids who take shrooms know it will trip them out and are willing to take the risk that they'll do something stupid on them. Should we legalize that?

I see where you're coming from, but mushrooms and roids have nothing in common besides the fact that they are both illegal. Shrooms will fuck your head for a period of hours with no gain, medically or personally, but that could be argued. On the other hand, steroids isn't something that changed a person psycologically like mushrooms will. And roids can have medical benefits, personal benefits can be argued. You take too many mushrooms, you fuck your head. I am sure too much of anything isn't good for the body, but you get my point.

Is it even possible to OD on mushrooms?

yes, but not on LSD

Aidan and the w are sleeping. Glad they are here but it sucks he can't sleep in a 50deg room as the temp dropped and I want to open the balcony door as the waves crashing under the balcony sound sweet. You can still hear them, but so much better when completely open.

might as well

More money and time is spent stopping the use even though it's rampant use is everywhere. It doesn't make sense, then goal is to put buts in seats. The more home runs the more TD's the more goals the better.

Look at football, the rules are changing every day to make the game far less about defense and more about offense.

Which rule is that? I was thinking about the push-out rule when a ball is caught in the air on the sideline. Is that what you're talking about?

One more day, one more day, one more day. Till the 3 day weekend. After only a 1/3 work day tomorrow. And city winter league basketball starts tonight, so I'm anxious for that.

It doesn't bother me really. They all know what they are doing when they take them, and they all know the possible effects. IMO, if they are willing to take the risk, let them.

But where is the line drawn? I mean kids who take shrooms know it will trip them out and are willing to take the risk that they'll do something stupid on them. Should we legalize that?

I'll adress the questions in order. Where is the line drawn?

I don't think there should be a line. It's not my governments job to tell me what I should or shouldn't put in my body. That is the end of the story in my opinion.

Now you went for the "what about the kids route". So I will be more pragmatic in the rest of what I say.

#1 yes, ethicly, I beleive it should be. Allong with meth. You wanna ruin your life, then rock on. Those activities still need regulation. In the case of children, since they are not adults the freedoms and liberties that apply to adults do not nesicarily apply to them. Why can a 17 year old inlist in the military and then possibly die without the ability to buy a beer? Foolish, but as you said a line must be drawn. Make that line age based.

#2 The state should decide on if it's a crime. Androgens in general are a scheduled substance and policed by the fed. That is the problem I have, it should be a state issue not a federal one. It is scheduled as such based on a trail held by the FDA in which they said that steroids do not have a medical need. The largest and maybe most moving statement was given by a female who put a ton of male hormones in her and was shocked that it made her more masculine. It's now as bad if not worse than cocaine etc, as it doesn't have a medical use. It's Rxed now to people with AIDS and muscle wasting disease(even though in that trial it was termed that steroids have no performance enhancing abilities and are just harmfull). Testosterone, is even now Rxed to women to boost their sex drive in small doses.

#3 All this talk about not giving one group of peoples more chances than another group really is a bad spot. Women can buy OTC estrogen or estrogen like compounds for merely beauty needs. Or as a treatment for being "fridged" or perhaps the morning after when some chick sloots around and doesn't want an accident floating around her womb.

My point isn't that the freedoms for others should be limited, just that grown adult men shouldn't be more limited because the method of accurate administration is more diffocult.

J

And MILF's are GDMFA

God damn I would TAP dat ass though...DAMN I'd cum all over those big titties like no other!:wackit:

And now we talk about big under aged titties.............Nice bro

Big teen tits T0P

did anybody else spend upwards of 500 bucks on books? freaking highway robbery

seen books that cost more than that by themselves.

Also Sean and Ryan.................Kitchen knives...............what brands do you guys like best and why?

J

I see where you're coming from, but mushrooms and roids have nothing in common besides the fact that they are both illegal. Shrooms will fuck your head for a period of hours with no gain, medically or personally, but that could be argued. On the other hand, steroids isn't something that changed a person psycologically like mushrooms will. And roids can have medical benefits, personal benefits can be argued. You take too many mushrooms, you fuck your head. I am sure too much of anything isn't good for the body, but you get my point.

There's lots of things I don't think the fed should be involved with, but they are, and I have very little power to change any of that.

Mushrooms stop migraines....

Just sayin.

You're point though is in the right track IMHO

Is it even possible to OD on mushrooms?

I would say yes, but it would take so much from what I understand that it wouldn't be easy.

most of the classic halucinogens are hard to OD on.

There's lots of things I don't think the fed should be involved with, but they are, and I have very little power to change any of that.

I am against steroids in sports, but at this point it time I am for anything that takes away any bit of power from the federal gov't. I guess if you left it up to the leagues, they probably wouldn't worry. Since, like someone said, more HR, more Buckets, more seats taken, more money.

I can understand where you come from but why don't you want the roids in sports?

If a player is injured they are given to the player to help heal faster... Maybe it would cause less ijuries if they had a higher bone density, stronger muscles and tendons too.

on the subject of refrigerators and freezers: does anyone make a quality unit anymore?

Leibherr does.

Definitely not sub-zero

really??

:sad face:

might as well

I'm not going to lie. I don't follow football, but you're saying that the rules aren't in favor of offence and more TD's?

What is this new rule?

I don't think there should be a line. It's not my governments job to tell me what I should or shouldn't put in my body. That is the end of the story in my opinion.

I agree, to a point; no way in hell do I want crystal meth or heroine legalized, ever :sigh: :sigh: