mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm $180 away from buying the fronts for the heep :peepwall:

If the dub sells, first thing I order are shocks.

I'm $180 away from buying the fronts for the heep :peepwall:

If the dub sells, first thing I order are shocks.

Was that a slip or did you mean to spell it "heep"? ;)

I'm not sure how joking that is.... :P

You were lucky enough to get to work on beat up ones :P

wouldn't mind having an XJ to play around with

the E55 might get jealous though

What a huge bitch. That's just mean, why would you treat somebody that way.

Thats what I was saying...

Tirefryr, I think I'm gonna start calling my ex the bitch like you do. She just told me "Everytime you sleep n your bed just know thats where i blew spencer." :suicide-santa:

Dude its time to fuck one of her friends or family members.............and make sure she finds out.

J

Her sister is FLY I'd be all over that if she wasn't jailbait. I could probably fuck her mom though.

While I dont condone the following quote it was uttered by a friend of mine recently "The law does not say you have to see ID. If she can say she's 18 with a straight face I should believe her."

And MILF's are GDMFA

God Damned Mother Fuckin Amazing

Now she's saying it's not true, she was just trying to hurt me.

But onto your advice...wouldn't work, I already know her real age, and she doesn't look 18

you make a very good point sir

God damn I would TAP dat ass though...DAMN I'd cum all over those big titties like no other!:wackit:

And now we talk about big under aged titties.............Nice bro

I don't see how it happens, big sister is a c-cup and little sister is a dd-cup. Good stuff!

Bit titties top...again :)

I like trucks :D I also like two seater trucks because its like a sports car just enoguh room for you and your girl and your dirt bikes.

It doesn't bother me really. They all know what they are doing when they take them, and they all know the possible effects. IMO, if they are willing to take the risk, let them.

and that's the real point. The Fed shouldn't be involved in that decision.

But where is the line drawn? I mean kids who take shrooms know it will trip them out and are willing to take the risk that they'll do something stupid on them. Should we legalize that?

I see where you're coming from, but mushrooms and roids have nothing in common besides the fact that they are both illegal. Shrooms will fuck your head for a period of hours with no gain, medically or personally, but that could be argued. On the other hand, steroids isn't something that changed a person psycologically like mushrooms will. And roids can have medical benefits, personal benefits can be argued. You take too many mushrooms, you fuck your head. I am sure too much of anything isn't good for the body, but you get my point.

There's lots of things I don't think the fed should be involved with, but they are, and I have very little power to change any of that.

I am against steroids in sports, but at this point it time I am for anything that takes away any bit of power from the federal gov't. I guess if you left it up to the leagues, they probably wouldn't worry. Since, like someone said, more HR, more Buckets, more seats taken, more money.

I can understand where you come from but why don't you want the roids in sports?

If a player is injured they are given to the player to help heal faster... Maybe it would cause less ijuries if they had a higher bone density, stronger muscles and tendons too.

But to me, that's the problem. I think there has to be a limit on how strong a person should be, and it's the natural way. If we let everybody dope up artificially, they all will do it because that's the only way to stay on par with everybody else. Then games will be played by superhuman people. To me, that's not right. I like the natural way. And I don't think it would cause less injuries, because although you'd be bigger, so would the guy hitting you.

Thats what I was thinking too. The Samsung is really nice too, but From what I've seen, Panasonic Plasmas are top notch quality. Seen maybe 1 or 2 in for service over the period I'vve worked at Audio Designs. And Panasonic Plasmas are without a doubt our best selling TVs.

It's a hard choice, but when compared to retail prices, it's a no brainer.

what I have heard is many problems with the samsungs.

I've seen some Samsungs in for service. The worst I see is LG. WE have had dozens upon Dozens of LG in for service. Along with all brands of DLP TVs. Garbage if you ask me.

Well that stinks. I just bought an LG LCD 6 months ago.

Most of the time, travelers are on the short-end of TSA regulations. In this instance, however, you can use travel rules to your advantage. If you're traveling with equipment you would prefer locked up and watched more closely than your run of the mill luggage, you can pack a firearm with the equipment or luggage. Whether or not you own an actual firearm isn't important—the TSA considers a starter pistol a firearm, and it must be checked in and secured properly. Bruce Shneier, on his security and privacy centered blog, highlights how some creative professional photographers have been using this rule to their advantage. One of the photographers writes:

A "weapons" is defined as a rifle, shotgun, pistol, airgun, and STARTER PISTOL. Yes, starter pistols - those little guns that fire blanks at track and swim meets - are considered weapons...and do NOT have to be registered in any state in the United States.

I have a starter pistol for all my cases. All I have to do upon check-in is tell the airline ticket agent that I have a weapon to declare...I'm given a little card to sign, the card is put in the case, the case is given to a TSA official who takes my key and locks the case, and gives my key back to me.

That's the procedure. The case is extra-tracked...TSA does not want to lose a weapons case. This reduces the chance of the case being lost to virtually zero.

It's a great way to travel with camera gear...I've been doing this since Dec 2001 and have had no problems whatsoever.

You can pick up a super basic starter pistol for around $16-20—really nice starter pistols can easily cost $100-200, but you're not concerned about the quality—a rather small sum to ensure that your case of photography equipment or personal effects will be watched more carefully and only opened in your presence.

I am watching The Transporter. In the beginning of the movie he mentions the "special" Koni shocks he installed. A bit later in the movie when he gets a flat and removes the tire, you see the shock which is actually a Bilstein. Anyone else ever catch that?

Naw I never caught that but my friends used to hate me because I could always catch slip ups in movies and such, sometimes I think Im too observant.

I think I have it on DVD. I will look for it next time. Anyway, German cars should have Bilsteins anyway. ;)

Mmmmmm, Bilsteins :D

I love mine.

x2 :+1:

Thats what I was thinking too. The Samsung is really nice too, but From what I've seen, Panasonic Plasmas are top notch quality. Seen maybe 1 or 2 in for service over the period I'vve worked at Audio Designs. And Panasonic Plasmas are without a doubt our best selling TVs.

Bah. Everyone I know has Samsungs and we all love them. I never see them in for repair at work, nor do I see any Panasonics. Mostly see LG, Sony, Vizio, and the cheap brands.

Aidan and the w are sleeping. Glad they are here but it sucks he can't sleep in a 50deg room as the temp dropped and I want to open the balcony door as the waves crashing under the balcony sound sweet. You can still hear them, but so much better when completely open.

Someone voted this post down. That seemed unnecessary so I evened it back up...

The whole idea of post voting/rep points is ghey.

It doesn't bother me really. They all know what they are doing when they take them, and they all know the possible effects. IMO, if they are willing to take the risk, let them.

and that's the real point. The Fed shouldn't be involved in that decision.

But where is the line drawn? I mean kids who take shrooms know it will trip them out and are willing to take the risk that they'll do something stupid on them. Should we legalize that?

I see where you're coming from, but mushrooms and roids have nothing in common besides the fact that they are both illegal. Shrooms will fuck your head for a period of hours with no gain, medically or personally, but that could be argued. On the other hand, steroids isn't something that changed a person psycologically like mushrooms will. And roids can have medical benefits, personal benefits can be argued. You take too many mushrooms, you fuck your head. I am sure too much of anything isn't good for the body, but you get my point.

There's lots of things I don't think the fed should be involved with, but they are, and I have very little power to change any of that.

I am against steroids in sports, but at this point it time I am for anything that takes away any bit of power from the federal gov't. I guess if you left it up to the leagues, they probably wouldn't worry. Since, like someone said, more HR, more Buckets, more seats taken, more money.

I can understand where you come from but why don't you want the roids in sports?

If a player is injured they are given to the player to help heal faster... Maybe it would cause less ijuries if they had a higher bone density, stronger muscles and tendons too.

But to me, that's the problem. I think there has to be a limit on how strong a person should be, and it's the natural way. If we let everybody dope up artificially, they all will do it because that's the only way to stay on par with everybody else. Then games will be played by superhuman people. To me, that's not right. I like the natural way. And I don't think it would cause less injuries, because although you'd be bigger, so would the guy hitting you.

Not to mention, there has to be long term health effects that will get passed on to children, and then we will deplete ourselves of natural born athletes.

Bah. Everyone I know has Samsungs and we all love them. I never see them in for repair at work, nor do I see any Panasonics. Mostly see LG, Sony, Vizio, and the cheap brands.

We have LG, Sony, and Samsungs, and I'd have to say I'm most happy with the LGs and Sonys.

Though, i do have to say the samsungs were bought first so they may just not have as much technology in them

I've seen some Samsungs in for service. The worst I see is LG. WE have had dozens upon Dozens of LG in for service. Along with all brands of DLP TVs. Garbage if you ask me.

Well that stinks. I just bought an LG LCD 6 months ago.

If it makes you feel better, most of the LG tvs I have seen in for service are plasma models from a couple years ago. hopefully things have changed since then. :)