mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Watching a classic tonight :) A Few Good Men, I love this movie.

Played Driver 3 for a while, now I remember why I fucking hate career mode. I bought that just for joyride mode and blowing shit up.

I honestly wouldn't mind being an NFL kicker: great salary, good retirement plans, you get lots of exercise all the time, get to travel all over the country, and your job description? KICK A FUCKING BALL! God I love America...

Kickers have no room for error. Now a punter, with my life time of soccer, I could do. :)

How about a long snapper? You'd play just as much as the punters and cannot be liable for almost anything except snapping the ball.

True. I would not mind making league minimum. :)

Looks like El Nino has arrived in Northern California

2004_09_wfarley.jpg

The Nino

Waiting for Aaron to chime in after the game.

The Wifey and I were able to make it out last night to watch the game at a bar. No, that is not a typo, we actually got a babysitter and went out for a few beers with her office buddies. Anyway, it was at this place called the Field House, used to be Ray Lewis' place. Michael McCrary was there, he is still a freak of nature. The place was hyper packed, no less then 3x fire code. Anyway, felt a little old but had a decent time, until I found out (after it happened) that some major P.O.S. called my wife a bitch because she was waiting for a seat longer then he was and sat down before he did. I am not a violent person at all, too much hippie blood passed down from the parents, but wow I have not felt a rush of heat and anger like that in a very very long time. I guess it is a good thing I did not hear him say it to her face as I might have lost my composure. Just beyond not cool for a guy to say that to a woman, especially one with a pacemaker that cannot stand in one spot for hours at a time. So that really killed much of enjoying the game for me. In terms of the game, I was happy with the game until that occurred. Though the Colts were able to sneak in a couple of quick TD's, along with the 3 big plays for the Raven's two killed by fumbles another by a flag. Manning played pretty damn good, Reed had him locked in though and no big plays were given up, just all these 10.5 yard passes. Watching Stover poke in a few FG's did not feel good. The Raven's defense did pretty good holding Manning to 20 points, taking Wayne out of the game, and only having a few pass interference penalties. I think Flakko went to his safety valve (Ray Rice) too early and too often. Not to mention, after the one outstanding catch by Mason, nearly everything else was dropped by wide out's. Oh well, outside of a couple of players, the Raven's are quite young, with plenty of pro-bowlers and have been to the play-off's two years running with Flakko in charge. I would have preferred to see a few trick plays that they are very good at, but have not used since the beginning of the season, and more McGahee.

Outside of the a-hole taking trash to my wife, the saddest part of the night, and one that just further perpetuates the issue, is that there were Steeler fans there at the bar, talking trash about the Raven's all through the game. Yes, I said that correctly, Steeler fan's at a bar bashing the Raven's when the Steelers failed to make the play-off's. So beyond sad, I have gone from feeling disgust and distaste towards most of them, to pity and ashamed that I consider myself a football fan as they do. Either way I can relax and watch the other games. But it was nice to get out downtown and have a few over priced beers in a super packed sports bar with some friends of my wife.

Speaking of newbies, there were way too many stupid threads and posts being made today.

Smack them around a little. ;)

Speaking of newbies, there were way too many stupid threads and posts being made today.

Smack them around a little. ;)

:werd_msword:

I keep buying so many damn cables lol. I'll have enough 3.5mm and usb to micro usb cables for any possible situation lol

I keep buying so many damn cables lol. I'll have enough 3.5mm and usb to micro usb cables for any possible situation lol

I hear ya there. I have too many here at home and I am throwing them away all the time at work.

Waiting for Aaron to chime in after the game.

The Wifey and I were able to make it out last night to watch the game at a bar. No, that is not a typo, we actually got a babysitter and went out for a few beers with her office buddies. Anyway, it was at this place called the Field House, used to be Ray Lewis' place. Michael McCrary was there, he is still a freak of nature. The place was hyper packed, no less then 3x fire code. Anyway, felt a little old but had a decent time, until I found out (after it happened) that some major P.O.S. called my wife a bitch because she was waiting for a seat longer then he was and sat down before he did. I am not a violent person at all, too much hippie blood passed down from the parents, but wow I have not felt a rush of heat and anger like that in a very very long time. I guess it is a good thing I did not hear him say it to her face as I might have lost my composure. Just beyond not cool for a guy to say that to a woman, especially one with a pacemaker that cannot stand in one spot for hours at a time. So that really killed much of enjoying the game for me. In terms of the game, I was happy with the game until that occurred. Though the Colts were able to sneak in a couple of quick TD's, along with the 3 big plays for the Raven's two killed by fumbles another by a flag. Manning played pretty damn good, Reed had him locked in though and no big plays were given up, just all these 10.5 yard passes. Watching Stover poke in a few FG's did not feel good. The Raven's defense did pretty good holding Manning to 20 points, taking Wayne out of the game, and only having a few pass interference penalties. I think Flakko went to his safety valve (Ray Rice) too early and too often. Not to mention, after the one outstanding catch by Mason, nearly everything else was dropped by wide out's. Oh well, outside of a couple of players, the Raven's are quite young, with plenty of pro-bowlers and have been to the play-off's two years running with Flakko in charge. I would have preferred to see a few trick plays that they are very good at, but have not used since the beginning of the season, and more McGahee.

Outside of the a-hole taking trash to my wife, the saddest part of the night, and one that just further perpetuates the issue, is that there were Steeler fans there at the bar, talking trash about the Raven's all through the game. Yes, I said that correctly, Steeler fan's at a bar bashing the Raven's when the Steelers failed to make the play-off's. So beyond sad, I have gone from feeling disgust and distaste towards most of them, to pity and ashamed that I consider myself a football fan as they do. Either way I can relax and watch the other games. But it was nice to get out downtown and have a few over priced beers in a super packed sports bar with some friends of my wife.

dang aaron sucks that u really couldn't enjoy the night.

Sry to hear that the ole steelers were out again lol(i guess their are the diehards that can't leave the ravens alone)

I've bought two rounds of cable, then decided I want to buy a headphone one and a micro usb with right angle adapters so it looks more sleek plugged in in my truck.

The refs are obviously trying to keep this from being a blowout :(

I have 3 storage totes full od cables, lol

These new members are the worse and arent getting better, why do you cry when someone talks to you like a man. Are we hear to baby you and sugar coat shit like where your parents and tell you everything is going to be ok? :suicide-santa:

Yeah, nice move on signing your rivals cut kicker lol

How do you miss 3 kicks in a playoffs game, all you do is kick the damn ball. The thing that gets me about the issue is you hardly see new kickers in the league, but they will pass veteran kickers around the league like rag dolls. When one does bad he is cut and is picked up by another team because there previous kicker was doing bad. So what should that tell you just because he signs with you doesnt mean he is automatically going to shine for you and your team. Suisham fucking blows

How is stepping on a defender his fault? Fucking ridiculous

How is stepping on a defender his fault? Fucking ridiculous

I admit I laughed at that one, they give these punters to much grace. I know they dont want anyone injured on purpose but it is football and not flag football. They act like these dudes are better then the quarterback, they cant get touched at all.

Amusing as I found a Vikes bar near SNA :)

once again, the Cowboys prove that they have a shitty offensive line and a shitty offensive coordinator

oh and the lack of discipline doesn't help matters either