mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Enjoying my morning bowl of oatmeal then I'm off to bed.

Scratch that, can't sleep. Guess I'm going to be up all day as well as work tonight.

So "ATimeMachine" cancels my order a couple weeks ago cause I put # instead of trlr on the shipping address.

Fastforwad to this morning, I call to see why they haven't refunded my money and the dumb cunt tells me that they sent order. SO after 20 minutes of agruing with the stupid bitch SHE figures out that SHE canelled my order and says "oh, we'll sent a refund in three days".

Un fucking real. :suicide-santa:

You should have demanded a free BJ for your troubles

From the sound of her voice, IDK if I would want my cock in her mouth.

BUT I would give her a wiener wap, cock slap up side the head.

From the sound of her voice, IDK if I would want my cock in her mouth.

BUT I would give her a wiener wap, cock slap up side the head.

That's always a good alternative! "Oh your ugly...? Nevermind, a cock slap for you."

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

Seems like the Marantz is off by a zero, lol.

3/4 void free poplar plywood. Time to get some boxes done. :woot:

dsc06196_524f6_25309047.jpg

How'd you cut such nice edges?

How'd you cut such nice edges?

That is how it came from the factory.

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

And, if we were designed to be strictly herbivores, we would have a mouth full of molars :lol:

Here's my justification.

I am top of the food chain.

Animals are fucking tasty.

Animals are full of nutrients.

I hate brussell sprouts, broccolli, and alot of other veggies.

I dont have to kill it unless I want to. I can buy it. So why the fuck not???

Is this an attempt to stir conversation, sarcasm, or have you lost your mind bro?

J

Yep, quite a lovely article that was in our campus newspaper by the resident retard.

It disappoints me how uneducated the average person is about concealed carry.

No, I am.

Liberals make ideas based on ideals, not reality. Have to keep that in mind. Fact finding is never apart of their persona.

And I even agree with many of their ideals, but whoa-nellie the realization of them regularly gets seriously jacked up.

got the E55 back...remember when I said last time they "fixed" it that it was blowing arctic out of the vents? I was wrong...that wasn't arctic, THIS is arctic...holy fuck

No, I am.

Hey now. None of this pulling the height card crap. :P

managed to squeeze in enough time to take off the front passenger tire

brake rotor is practically pristine; I triple checked it with three different straight edges, if its warped I'm a monkey's bare assed uncle...A-arm, shock, and sway bar bushings are also practically new; ball joints too. Wheel bearings are just fine.

tire seemed fine; no bulges or deformations to indicate thrown belts, tread wear is even, no cupping or feathering from what I could tell...

when I get a chance (Thursday most likely) I'll take a look at the other three corners

Only if you have tools

technically

:P

Me too, considering there was a gunman at UT this morning.

torquing lug nuts is far easier on a car, by the way :lol: