mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its grandchild #20 for my wives parents.

Aidan is going to be a big brother :)

Congrats Sean!

Ryan was that copy of 7 Pro or Home? Any idea the update? J I'll send you a PM later on today :)

64 Bit Pro.

Looks like the Win 7 Pro upgrade with a student account is now 65$. What I got in on doesn't exist anymore.

Gotta fork over dough if you want it legally...

I am willing to pay, just wondering how to do it the cheapest way :) This wasn't a request to ask for some not legal, although a better understanding of what would happen if I did wouldn't suck. My goal was to buy it. Perhaps via student or whatever rate makes it the most affordable.

My home pc has Windows XP on it and my new laptop came with Windows 7. Anyway to "legally" put 7 on my home pc? If not, any cheap alternatives to getting Win7? I can only use a Windows product if I want my home automation system to run.

I have a Flash Drive with it..........Download it from a torrent and burn it to a CD and Get the Crack.

I am not sure that fits legally, even if I used quotes around it.

I can ship CD's of software from here. PM me with what you need.

Really just looking for Win 7 Pro. Last thing I want to do is get someone in trouble but am very open to whatever you or Adrian is referring to.

You guys rock btw!

It really depends on how "legal" you want to be. My buddy just sold me a computer and gave me his Win7 CD to install it on there. Is that legal? What if he installed it before he gave me the comp? Is that more legal? I can get Win7 for $20 and could send you the CD, but is that truly legal? lol.

In all honesty the only legal way for you would be to buy it out right from Microsoft. If you pay any thing other than full price you are just making yourself feel better for being illegal.

IMO if I get it with a legit key, don't use a key generator, and Microsoft never complains that's legal enough for me to sleep well at night. No matter the price I payed for it.

what's wrong with keeping XP? :puzzled:

I kept XP for the longest. I'm loving the Win7 upgrade. Its like all the little gadgets I liked in Mac, the simplicity of Ubuntu and the compatibility of Windows all together.

^^ Exactly

really tossing the idea around about the steelers tat...

Whatcha got in mind?

Only if you get it from j-road :P *hopes j-road (real name?) isn't in Texas*

IMO if I get it with a legit key, don't use a key generator, and Microsoft never complains that's legal enough for me to sleep well at night. No matter the price I payed for it.

Agreed. I also have a "key" but it is on my laptop. I assume I can use the same key on more than one pc, but couldn't find jack about that as an option.

really tossing the idea around about the steelers tat...

Whatcha got in mind?

Only if you get it from j-road :P *hopes j-road (real name?) isn't in Texas*

His name is Jared, and he's in Colorado :lol:

WOW congrats!!!

Whoa! Another on the way? Congrats!

Bromo, from that perspective, Cubs fans have lost it. ;).

lol, I just find it amusing. Every year the fans are saying it with a glimmer of hope and enthusiasm in their voice. I just let em go and say we'll see when the season starts, cause I couldn't care less.ughdunno.gif

You have got to love that dedication.

Agreed. I also have a "key" but it is on my laptop. I assume I can use the same key on more than one pc, but couldn't find jack about that as an option.

Just installed win 7 on both my laptop and media PC using the same key

My buddy told me last night that he downloaded some episodes of Tru Blood (HBO Series) via torrents and got an email from HBO saying if he didn't stop they would take action

See, the normal Steeler fans I am used to would bitch like crazy or be horrible sore losers and blame the loss on Goddell because Rapistburger got in trouble again and he was not there to play the Ravens. But, it is good to see that the NFL fans on here are classy enough not to do that. :)

Eagles fans can probably be set as the worst, and that sucks as I have lot of family from Philadelphia.

Everything one needs to know about Eagles fans can be seen in the aftermath of Michael Irvin's (career ending) injury...guy damn near kills himself, has to be taken out on a stretcher, and the crowd cheers? :suicide-santa:

MAybe if he took some HGH instead of cocaine his joints would have faired better.

FUCK YOU!

I mean CONGRATS!!!!!

I want another so bad, but damn, I have to find me a GOOD woman this time.

And for all the haters. . . .

GO YANKS!

Phillies snuck up for the best record.

Eagles fans can probably be set as the worst, and that sucks as I have lot of family from Philadelphia.

Everything one needs to know about Eagles fans can be seen in the aftermath of Michael Irvin's (career ending) injury...guy damn near kills himself, has to be taken out on a stretcher, and the crowd cheers? :suicide-santa:

MAybe if he took some HGH instead of cocaine his joints would have faired better.

....it's a hell of a drug. ;)