mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It is supposed to rain here this week. I hope it does. Has been a while since I have felt great water from sky god.

Oh ya, someone broke into my pucking house again on Friday. Stole my PS3...along with the controllers from my bedroom. How the hell did they know they were in my room?? I am going to find the motherpucker breaking in.....lord help him if I do.

It is supposed to rain here this week. I hope it does. Has been a while since I have felt great water from sky god.

Oh ya, someone broke into my pucking house again on Friday. Stole my PS3...along with the controllers from my bedroom. How the hell did they know they were in my room?? I am going to find the motherpucker breaking in.....lord help him if I do.

Oh shit...possibly someone you know who's been in there before?

That sounds like someone who might have been there before.

You beat me to it.

Sunny all week!

Not here. :(

Same here, I'm supposed to get thunderstorms everyday this week.

You beat me to it.

<-- Post whore

Sunny all week!

Not here. :(

Same here, I'm supposed to get thunderstorms everyday this week.

You beat me to it.

<-- Post whore

I am just a little slow today, stayed up too late last night watching old David Blane specials.

I've yet to go to bed lol

Outside of my family, only my GF and my brother GF has been in my house. This is the 3rd time we have been robbed....I think it is the lil pucker next door...imma find out.

Temperature 69°F

Humidity: 43%

Dew Point: 46°F

fucking gorgeous

Outside of my family, only my GF and my brother GF has been in my house. This is the 3rd time we have been robbed....I think it is the lil pucker next door...imma find out.

Knockin' doors down? I do think so.

Knockin' doors down? I do think so.

My one neighbor said I scarred the shit out of him. I smiled...told him that was me on mild.... =D

The other neighbor....well lets just say, they are ducking me atm. I saw the kid but I didn't wanna do anything till the cops show up. They went to his house, but he didn't answer....even though I know for sure he was home. I don't wanna get violent, but I will do what I have to do to protect my home.

In for video of beat down. :)

Aidan is going to be a big brother :)

CONGRATS ! ! !

Last three days at work I had to spread 10 truckloads of big rocks..the truck drivers said it was a job for a bulldozer, not a backhoe. Still got 6 more truckloads to go.

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

Pick it up, carry, spread :)

IMG_7903.jpg

In for video of beat down. :)

Oh me too :popcorn:

Looks like fun actually, Adrian.

Last three days at work I had to spread 10 truckloads of big rocks..the truck drivers said it was a job for a bulldozer, not a backhoe. Still got 6 more truckloads to go.

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

Ah, a window into Romania. :)

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

Where the hell is Dracula?

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

It's day light, he does not dress up while driving the dump truck.

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

It's day light, he does not dress up while driving the dump truck.

He could be here in PA at the Haunt.

New tires are on the way :woot:

Coen Brother's reboot of True Grit is looking fucking sweet

like this one

steelers-tattoo_355x277.JPG

Thats a sweet one.

i was going to suggest using the symbol intergrated into an image. ie on a football, on a hat, with a collage of ohter football items.

On your back or calve would be good places for a perfect circle.

definately will be my back. I always want to be able to cover it up.

Damn, sorry Jaime. I had a grill stolen from my porch a couple months ago and I've been almost waiting for my door to be open someday when I come home after somebody broke in. It's not a good feeling.