mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Time to go see the lawyer. Yay me!

BTW, I love SoCal but hated MN. Fuck the MN weather. It is either too hot or too cold, never just right.

Other way around for me, its always shitty when I visit SoCal.

SoCal is bomb because of me dude...I wanna see you in your new car dipping around lol...what part you guys from?

Currently I am listening to the waves crash in Laguna Beach. SoCal sucks my left nut, very high on the list of places I never want to have to live. Sucks bad enough my office is here.

Just because we finally got some rain, you are complaining?

BTW, I live in Lakewood.

Not about the rain, just in general I really despise the area. The scourge of the earth live here. And I get to pay for all the lazy assholes who fucked up on their spending and it is centered right damn here. People suck, the weather does nothing for me, and neither does the irrigated desert. SoCal is the shitstick of the US IMO.

BTW, I love SoCal but hated MN. Fuck the MN weather. It is either too hot or too cold, never just right.

SoCal is bomb because of me dude...I wanna see you in your new car dipping around lol...what part you guys from?

Currently I am listening to the waves crash in Laguna Beach. SoCal sucks my left nut, very high on the list of places I never want to have to live. Sucks bad enough my office is here.

BTW, I live in Lakewood.

Thats close to were I used to live. I lived in the city of bell..then moved to Perris..and currently there.

The one on the left end looks like Megan Fox.

And she was BY FAR the most arrogant and air headed. Sadly :(

In addition the red head (second from right) was a total flirt. God how I hate being married at times like that..............Even more since she's here. LOL

J

My room mate is cheer leader security for the vikings. He probobaly knows those girls.

Sounds like a decent gig to me. Their 'guard' guy was unarmed........basically a PR guy.

J

BTW, I live in Lakewood.

Not about the rain, just in general I really despise the area. The scourge of the earth live here. And I get to pay for all the lazy assholes who fucked up on their spending and it is centered right damn here. People suck, the weather does nothing for me, and neither does the irrigated desert. SoCal is the shitstick of the US IMO.

Thats basically how I feel about Southern AZ.........I was in Riverside, and other than some of the archetecture I was pretty unimpressed too.

J

Eagles fans can probably be set as the worst, and that sucks as I have lot of family from Philadelphia.

Everything one needs to know about Eagles fans can be seen in the aftermath of Michael Irvin's (career ending) injury...guy damn near kills himself, has to be taken out on a stretcher, and the crowd cheers? :suicide-santa:

MAybe if he took some HGH instead of cocaine his joints would have faired better.

....it's a hell of a drug. ;)

Sure is. The research they are doing with HGH growth factors and other peptide research is insane. If the US doesn't catch up on this we're going to seriously loose big time in the medical world.

I was curious about trying out some legal forms of HGH, especially during post surgery when I had sever atrophy in my quads.

howdowemowthis.gif

i remember doing that on a small one about a couple feet in diameter at a golf course

I was waiting for someone to pop out of the ground and scare that guy.

Apple just lost a 600 million+ on a patent infringement suit...pwned...

They will make that back in a month.

Less than 17 days according to their most recent quarterly report. Their net income was 3.25 billion last quarter.

WOWOW. I thought I was exaggerating.

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I still got more stomach to lose.

J

:Doh: they didn't send the pretty ones. Caaarraaaap.

Looked like sluts to me! Pretty old too.

One of my patented epic sayings from a drunk night during undergrad.....

"Sluts need lovin' too" :)

I was curious about trying out some legal forms of HGH, especially during post surgery when I had sever atrophy in my quads.

My guess is if it's legal it won't work. It's been a long time since I have been in the suplement or even grey market type scene. You could definately call around though and find an age clinic or a sports clinic and a doc who will give it to you I bet. In your area I am almost positive.

Or find the biggest guy at the gym with an overly square jaw who also drives a new sports car.

:D

My guess is if it's legal it won't work. It's been a long time since I have been in the suplement or even grey market type scene. You could definately call around though and find an age clinic or a sports clinic and a doc who will give it to you I bet. In your area I am almost positive.

I have been researching it as well...........Still interested just not 110% on my research.

J

VikingsCheer_001.jpg

Vikings girls!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I still got more stomach to lose.

J

:Doh: they didn't send the pretty ones. Caaarraaaap.

Looked like sluts to me! Pretty old too.

One of my patented epic sayings from a drunk night during undergrad.....

"Sluts need lovin' too" :)

And the Buffalo squad is here before the end of the month. Way I see it local chicks, me knowing how to talk to them.............Yea this looks like it could happen.

J

Not too many doctors in the area that will do that, that I know of.

Look for "anti aging" clinics or a sports/rehab medicine office that specialize in the MEDICINE part.

sooooo, just sittin' here polishin' mah knob....

:tehe:

I have been researching it as well...........Still interested just not 110% on my research.

J

For most guys HGH works too slow and has too many side effect, and thus why you see so many guys use androgens. Getting a testosterone creme or gel is easier, no pins needed and can help heal. All you need is to get a test and have a low T score.

J

For most guys HGH works too slow and has too many side effect, and thus why you see so many guys use androgens. Getting a testosterone creme or gel is easier, no pins needed and can help heal. All you need is to get a test and have a low T score.

I don't have low T, just want to get my leg back up fast. :)

You could probably fake it though. I can send you a half pint of blood. One test I scored low 100's. like 125 or something.

:)

On a serious note though, anyone 30 or older could probably get real american not scary, and maybe covered partly by insurance HGH at an anti aging clinic.

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

a quick whirl with the aluminum polish followed by two coats of carnuba...obviously not the best job but meh

That is one polished knob.

Peng, if I ever bump into someone who wants one heck of a knob polishin' I'll know to send them your way.