mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

LOL

I lost my house. Yes it's my fault. Yes I was too lazy to save it. I could have turned off the power and heat down to 50, ate ramen noodles and worked another job on top of the 72 hours a week I was working. I just didn't feel like it. I was tired LAZY and gave up on it. It was too much work and I closed the door on that time in my life.

The banks are not bad for giving out cheep loans, they are bad for what they did after that.

As in recently? Like the last 11 days when you've been gone?

How about this baby-maker...

101006.07.jpg

There is going to Moss growing in the endzone at Lambeau again. Perhaps mooning as well :)

:lol: Just got a job offer email, and I opened it up to take a peak. The funny thing is that I have my big headphones on and my direct superior came up behind me at my cube to ask a question. :Doh: Timing FTL.

Job offer FTW!!!

Time to go see the lawyer. Yay me!

BTW, I love SoCal but hated MN. Fuck the MN weather. It is either too hot or too cold, never just right.

Other way around for me, its always shitty when I visit SoCal.

SoCal is bomb because of me dude...I wanna see you in your new car dipping around lol...what part you guys from?

Currently I am listening to the waves crash in Laguna Beach. SoCal sucks my left nut, very high on the list of places I never want to have to live. Sucks bad enough my office is here.

Just because we finally got some rain, you are complaining?

BTW, I live in Lakewood.

Not about the rain, just in general I really despise the area. The scourge of the earth live here. And I get to pay for all the lazy arsehos who fucked up on their spending and it is centered right damn here. People suck, the weather does nothing for me, and neither does the irrigated desert. SoCal is the shitstick of the US IMO.

Nope. SoCal is a beautiful place, you just gotta know where to go. Scourge of the earth...wow, that is a harsh statement. Lazy arsehos who fucked up their spendind...would not have happened if the pucking banks didnt let it happen. These banks saw a way to rape the US and promoted all these loans. People saw the cash and went for it, people all over the US. Shit, I lost my house, does that make me lazy?

I think the way you feel about SoCal is the way I feel about MN. Land of the face nice people. Let me smile to your face and stab you in the back.

Funny thing is I have the same response about MN. If you know where to go you'd still want to be there. As for SoCal, it is where my office is, I spend a lot of time there and have had a bunch of locals show me where to go. Hell its even free for me while I am there. Pretty much any other big city trumps the area for me. Nothing but fake crap and shitty people.

Wasnt a huge fan of SoCal and I have heard NOTHING but good shit about MN from friends who lived/grew up there.

J

sooooo, just sittin' here polishin' mah knob....

:tehe:

Bookmark!

i wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything. considering its harder for a vegetarian to get certain nutrition from a diet and, on top of that, to compete well in a marathon is quite amazing.

I took no conflict or ill intent in what you said. It's all good!

I just read what I wrote and wanted to clarify.

I'm passionate about nutrition and exercise, and so I get on a soap box every chance I can. It's a bad habit. :D

Fuckin loved streets of rage 2

J

If my gf decides to go ahead with getting a PhD here, she wants to buy a house. But I only have about 10% of a down payment saved for what I'd want, and I will NOT go into a house buying without at least 20%. I just can't wait until we move in together next year (if all goes well). When I lived with a roommate two years ago, I was able to save ~40% of my net income every month. Now that I live alone, that number is chopped down to maybe 10%. I should be able to get back to at least 25% next year.

Although if all this baby-making going on around me is as contagious as everybody says, I may not be able to save anything.

Do not buy a house with someone whom you are not legaly married to. No matter what. In no way does it make sense unless you can afford to loose everything you put into it. As for a down payment, If you are not married there will be an issue with the down payment. Whom ever is the first name on the house would need to have the whole down payment from their earnings or else they will have to pay taxes on the money from the other person. This may work better if you're both equal holders in the house and have the EXACT same down payment though.

Seriously, unless you're married or they are your parents, don't buy a house with someone.

LOL

I lost my house. Yes it's my fault. Yes I was too lazy to save it. I could have turned off the power and heat down to 50, ate ramen noodles and worked another job on top of the 72 hours a week I was working. I just didn't feel like it. I was tired LAZY and gave up on it. It was too much work and I closed the door on that time in my life.

The banks are not bad for giving out cheep loans, they are bad for what they did after that.

As in recently? Like the last 11 days when you've been gone?

OMG no. Sorry. I was on vacation. Saw some family up near Breezy point. I missed SSA but I commited to no internet and to concentrate on the W and me and what we need to do to get our futures straight.

This was from when I purchased my first home. I am however having a hard time buying property number 3 and am extremely bitter.

I don't know if I complained to you fellas about this from a month back but I thought I would share since my life is nuts.

I've been loosing weight and kind of going down then up then down then up with what ever stomach issues I have. Well, with eating a calorie restricted diet and going to the gym, I gained one pound. That's it. For ~2 months of effort. I was down 30 pounds but then popped up 38 in a little over 7 days from what ever causes my stomach to bloat.

I'm glad I'm not heavier, but it's frustrating.

Good news is I no longer have high BP. i've been struggling with that for a few years and medicated for it too, and I finally got it in check without meds. I also had the heart checked again just to make sure and It's strong with no issues and cholesterol was fine, and that was taken while I was on an atkins red meat and eggs phase of my new diet.

I think I told you guys about my heart attack scare last winter. The head heart guy at the U of M here had confirmed then that I was in great cardiovascular shape.

They made me pedal to get my heart rate up so they could film it for any problems. Since I pedal frequently and I had had a nitro my rate would not climb. So they gave me 2 shots of adrenaline/epinephrine and told me to pedal as hard as I can and ignore the safty lights.

Well I gave it everything and broke the pedal machine. On it's way down it took out some other heart moniter machine ripping out cables so they just took a few min of contrast inhanced video of my ticker as it went crazy.

So now I've ruled out prostate, 4-5 kinds of cancer, double confirmed it's not my heart, no parasites that they can find. Kidneys fine too. I'm eating even more clean and taking a fiber suplement now.

If I see the GI next week and then get a colon/sygmoid-oscopy and they don't find anything... I'm gonna go nuts.

:lol: Just got a job offer email, and I opened it up to take a peak. The funny thing is that I have my big headphones on and my direct superior came up behind me at my cube to ask a question. :Doh: Timing FTL.

Job offer FTW!!!

Interview tomorrow morning.

I don't know if I complained to you fellas about this from a month back but I thought I would share since my life is nuts.

I've been loosing weight and kind of going down then up then down then up with what ever stomach issues I have. Well, with eating a calorie restricted diet and going to the gym, I gained one pound. That's it. For ~2 months of effort. I was down 30 pounds but then popped up 38 in a little over 7 days from what ever causes my stomach to bloat.

I'm glad I'm not heavier, but it's frustrating.

Good news is I no longer have high BP. i've been struggling with that for a few years and medicated for it too, and I finally got it in check without meds. I also had the heart checked again just to make sure and It's strong with no issues and cholesterol was fine, and that was taken while I was on an atkins red meat and eggs phase of my new diet.

I think I told you guys about my heart attack scare last winter. The head heart guy at the U of M here had confirmed then that I was in great cardiovascular shape.

They made me pedal to get my heart rate up so they could film it for any problems. Since I pedal frequently and I had had a nitro my rate would not climb. So they gave me 2 shots of adrenaline/epinephrine and told me to pedal as hard as I can and ignore the safty lights.

Well I gave it everything and broke the pedal machine. On it's way down it took out some other heart moniter machine ripping out cables so they just took a few min of contrast inhanced video of my ticker as it went crazy.

So now I've ruled out prostate, 4-5 kinds of cancer, double confirmed it's not my heart, no parasites that they can find. Kidneys fine too. I'm eating even more clean and taking a fiber suplement now.

If I see the GI next week and then get a colon/sygmoid-oscopy and they don't find anything... I'm gonna go nuts.

WOW. I am glad you sound like you are doing better. Good luck at the GI!

Job offer FTW!!!

GOOD LUCK ! ! !

The thing is I don't "feel" that much better. Other than the high from working out.

The pain in my abdomen is brutal sometimes, and being this heavy takes too much of a toll on my joints. No matter how good my heart lungs and how strong my muscles are it would be like a lean athlete wearing a 240 pound suit all day.

Good luck to both of you.

Have they looked at the possibility of bad, blocked, or diseased stomach acids?

J

Well I'm not sure J, but I beleive it was ruled out when they took blood tested kidneys and ruled out parasites.

I am thinking that unless this is just a stress related revolt my body is throwing, It will be some blockage inside or diverticulitis.

:lol:Just got a job offer email, and I opened it up to take a peak. The funny thing is that I have my big headphones on and my direct superior came up behind me at my cube to ask a question. :Doh: Timing FTL.

Job offer FTW!!!

Nail it like framer on steroids man.

GL.

dunno if I'm getting stronger but my endurance level has gone way up...1 mile on a treadmill and I'm not even breathing hard...

dunno if I'm getting stronger but my endurance level has gone way up...1 mile on a treadmill and I'm not even breathing hard...

all this knob polishing is finally paying off :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The thing is I don't "feel" that much better. Other than the high from working out.

The pain in my abdomen is brutal sometimes, and being this heavy takes too much of a toll on my joints. No matter how good my heart lungs and how strong my muscles are it would be like a lean athlete wearing a 240 pound suit all day.

:( :(

Well I'm not sure J, but I beleive it was ruled out when they took blood tested kidneys and ruled out parasites.

I am thinking that unless this is just a stress related revolt my body is throwing, It will be some blockage inside or diverticulitis.

Here's hoping all is ok.

As for my ? it was just a random thought I had.

J

all this knob polishing is finally paying off :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm going to have to incorporaite a few knob polishing sets into my cardio I guess.

:D