mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

'95 Cobra convertible roller.

'95 Cobra convertible roller.

:wackit3: :wackit3: :wackit3: :wackit3:

I saw a Panamera today. They are incredibly ugly.

From the outside, I'd agree. From the drivers seat it is a different experience.

Sounds wonderful though.

If they were in my price range, ugly or not, I'd be more than happy to drive one.

From the outside, I'd agree. From the drivers seat it is a different experience.

Sounds wonderful though.

If they were in my price range, ugly or not, I'd be more than happy to drive one.

meh i'm not a fan of super sproty 4 doors for some reasons...

:/

I guess i'm weird?

:peepwall:

What is some good medium priced Tequila? nothing more than 30 dollars i want to try some fairly good Tequila.

(that's for a fifth)

don't remember pricing but: Muchote, Corzo, Don Julio, Milagro, 5150, Hornitos

On this very day in 1978, a stunt man on the set of new show called The Dukes of Hazzard made television history. Of course, he didn't know it at the time, but the sight of him soaring through the air would become an icon. Well... not him specifically, but the car he was driving. We can only imagine what that bright orange Dodge Charger sounded like as it roared to the dirt ramp before leaving the ground and touching down 82 feet later. It was totaled upon impact, but its legacy is still going strong three decades later.

A horde of genetically-modified mutant mosquitoes has been unleashed on the Cayman Islands to kill other mosquitoes that carry potentially deadly dengue fever. The millions of sterilized male mosquitos will mate with wild females, but produce no offspring.

Note to self: avoid the Caymans

A horde of genetically-modified mutant mosquitoes has been unleashed on the Cayman Islands to kill other mosquitoes that carry potentially deadly dengue fever. The millions of sterilized male mosquitos will mate with wild females, but produce no offspring.

That's a good thing, only the females need blood, so as they continue to mate, die, and produce no offspring things are looking up :)

Mosquito sechs top!

Sounds wonderful though.

I guess i'm weird?

You don't have kids, I HAVE to have a four door. I don't think its sexy though, ugly as shit but with a gorgeous interior and I am sure it drives nice.

What is some good medium priced Tequila? nothing more than 30 dollars i want to try some fairly good Tequila.

(that's for a fifth)

Drinking it straight up?

That's a good thing, only the females need blood, so as they continue to mate, die, and produce no offspring things are looking up :)

Until they mutate. Sounds like the Caymans want to compete with the Minnesota state bird, the Culiseta minnesotae

That's a good thing, only the females need blood

Sounds like you are referring to humans

That's a good thing, only the females need blood

Sounds like you are referring to humans

It did have a double meaning :drink40:

Didn't they watch Jurassic Park??

Damnit. Now I'm gonna go watch it...

What's wrong with this picture? ;)

tsa-humor-2.png

Until they mutate. Sounds like the Caymans want to compete with the Minnesota state bird, the Culiseta minnesotae

Here tweety bird. ;)

10703-2006-Porsche-Cayman.jpg

Sounds wonderful though.

I guess i'm weird?

You don't have kids, I HAVE to have a four door. I don't think its sexy though, ugly as shit but with a gorgeous interior and I am sure it drives nice.

Oh yeah, I would: ;)

9ff_Porsche_Panamera_Turbo_1.jpg

That is SEXY^^

super sedans/wagons/trucks :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: