mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A driver who's serving a manslaughter sentence for striking and killing a 14-year-old boy is suing the victim's parents, blaming them for their son's death because they allowed him to ride his bike in the street without a helmet.

Matthew Kenney's parents, Stephen and Joanne, sued 48-year-old driver David Weaving shortly after he was sentenced last year to 10 years in prison, accusing him in Waterbury Superior Court of negligence and seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

Weaving, who has a history of drunken driving convictions, responded months later with a handwritten countersuit accusing the Kenneys of "contributory negligence." He's also seeking more than $15,000 in damages, saying he's endured "great mental and emotional pain and suffering," wrongful conviction and imprisonment, and the loss of his "capacity to carry on in life's activities."

I quite literally almost threw up in my mouth

You know, a $0.15 bullet would cure much of this. And no, not for you silly.

what's wrong with a Tron sequel? better than another Twilight sequel

the previews for Legacy are pretty neat, at least

It wouldn't be bad if it had been in the same time frame as the original. I was not really complaining about the movie, more the lack of fresh and original ideas. They are either making sequels or remaking older movies. Lame.

Bubbie and I are going to see "Unstopable".

Much better movie than I expected

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A driver who's serving a manslaughter sentence for striking and killing a 14-year-old boy is suing the victim's parents, blaming them for their son's death because they allowed him to ride his bike in the street without a helmet.

Matthew Kenney's parents, Stephen and Joanne, sued 48-year-old driver David Weaving shortly after he was sentenced last year to 10 years in prison, accusing him in Waterbury Superior Court of negligence and seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

Weaving, who has a history of drunken driving convictions, responded months later with a handwritten countersuit accusing the Kenneys of "contributory negligence." He's also seeking more than $15,000 in damages, saying he's endured "great mental and emotional pain and suffering," wrongful conviction and imprisonment, and the loss of his "capacity to carry on in life's activities."

I quite literally almost threw up in my mouth

Too bad he's not in Texas... Death penalty seems like a more reasonable conviction to me.

On a less serious note his last name is Weaving, and I found that pretty humorous.

Oh hey look its Mustang dumbass again...anywho I'm throwing this out there before I pass out for the evening (8AM classes ftmfl)

Given this:

m7e34l.jpg

This means that a caliper with four 1" pistons, a caliper with two 1.41" pistons, and a caliper with a single 2" piston would all deliver the same brake torque, assuming equivalent line pressure, pad friction coefficient, and rotor size? :ughdunno:

sounds iffy to me, but again my brake knowledge is limited to maintenance and repair :ughdunno:

Back in the day it was cool, but today it seems dated. Maybe I am too old.

Bubbie and I are going to see "Unstopable".

That's what the Bitch calls Gavin. He's funny; you ask him what his name is and he says, ."Bubby."

It's jewish for grandmother. (In this case, Arthur's grandmother) ;)

It wouldn't be bad if it had been in the same time frame as the original. I was not really complaining about the movie, more the lack of fresh and original ideas. They are either making sequels or remaking older movies. Lame.

Would be cool if you could really go into that world. ;)

GODDAMN today has dragged ass.

Thank GOD December is coming.........and with that test driving some vehicles. To include a 2010 or 2011 Raptor.

J

uggg....still no word from Union Pacific...still hoping that they contact me.

Look into government contracting jobs? We have people here earning 6+ figures doing jack shit.

J

I'll take 6 for jack shit, sounds perfect.