mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

He just turned 2, literally this weekend. Actually short for his age (in the 10-25%), but I think that will change soon. Head size in the 90th and he is eating like crazy. Those trailers are absurd, $400. Bought mine on CL for $125, but its a terrible time of year to get a deal. If he likes to pedal, there is this for an option as well.

http://www.trail-a-bike.com/

Mine doesn't look big compared to Bill's, lol.

Fucker is geared too. GEEZ. Should have realized when I bought them off a guy who pulled the crank and cassette off a $8k bike that perhaps he was a bit more serious than I. Looked like a compact to me, but NOPE. Big gears in front, little in back

We have the same taillight too. :P

Whats on top of Aiden's helmet? I see something that appears to be pink.......not sure what it is though.

J

He just turned 2, literally this weekend. Actually short for his age (in the 10-25%), but I think that will change soon. Head size in the 90th and he is eating like crazy. Those trailers are absurd, $400. Bought mine on CL for $125, but its a terrible time of year to get a deal. If he likes to pedal, there is this for an option as well.

http://www.trail-a-bike.com/

Mine doesn't look big compared to Bill's, lol.

That's a pretty cool idea.

Whats on top of Aiden's helmet? I see something that appears to be pink.......not sure what it is though.

J

It's a helmet mohawk, but only visible when the wind is blowing. It's a visual indicator if you ever have to chase after your child.

Thank God its Friday !!! Holliday Weekend !!!

J

That gives me a great idea... I am going to make a helmet that looks like and smells like a vagina. I will call it "The Man Pleaser".

J

That gives me a great idea... I am going to make a helmet that looks like and smells like a vagina. I will call it "The Man Pleaser".

Instruction manual: Insert head into vagina...

Oh my lordy...

1003 cubic feet 5Hz

Only one guy makes this type of threads...

1003 cubic feet 5Hz

Only one guy makes this type of threads...

:aw:

J

Aidan has a pink mohawk on his helmet :)

Oh my lordy...

That top is hideous.

1003 cubic feet 5Hz

Only one idiot makes this type of threads...

Fixored

You guys know where I can get some good spring loaded binding posts? I've searched through pages of Google results, the cheapest I could find came out to be $170 for a pair, because they shipped from some 3rd world country :suicide-santa:

I prefer the screw down/single banana type, but I realized that doesn't answer your question. Those of course are readily available at PE/Mono, but will come unscrewed with da bass. Nothing some locktite won't fix though :)

Or just use a banana, then no locktight needed.

No, woofer terminals

Going to be "sealing" the door to the terrasse tomorrow. Found a big roll of fiberglass insulation in the attic. No sheetrock, but I think some MDF would work too(not the 3/4 one).

Least the cobra that the woman wrecked was a replica and not a real one. :)

This is the builder I may use, but this bike is for a 7 footer named Bill Walton. Mine would be a little smaller and A LOT cheaper.

PA301936.jpg

Holland Cycles used to be literally 1.5 miles from my mother.

Sneaking out of the office 10 mins early so I can get to Arthur and back home at a decent time. I have been doing bonkers amount of driving miles since I have gotten back from Nicaragua.