mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

2B7sg.jpg

that's embarrassing

Kinda like the Bills Chiefs game.

J

I am so glad the NFL is back again. Lions look so so yesterday. But a win is a win.

I'm interested in your item for sale. I can't pay you for 2 years. I hope you will hold it for me. FAIL

I'm interested in your item for sale. I can't pay you for 2 years. I hope you will hold it for me. FAIL

I'm always amazed at how strange some people are when I'm selling something. Craigslist in particular.

I am so glad the NFL is back again. Lions look so so yesterday. But a win is a win.

Yes, I agree. :)

Y-Splitters, he won't have a stage but I doubt he cares.

Yes he will :) No such thing as sub stage since the sub is PART of the front stage :)

L=R = crappy "stage"

panned mono stages

2B7sg.jpg

that's embarrassing

ROFL. Obviously that tool is from Cali.

skars...

:(

I only said it haha.

Hope by that you mean they are something else :)

Anyone have a logical place to buy a copy of Win 7 from?

I think I "need" the professional version because my laptop logs onto a domain although my home pc's will not, but I'd like them to network...

If not, then fine. I have no idea :P

Trying to get a price on the service B from the Merc dealer using their chat function, lol

I think I "need" the professional version because my laptop logs onto a domain although my home pc's will not, but I'd like them to network...

So you actually want to pay money for it? Don't see that too often, lol. They sell it at the bookstore on campus. Might want to try a campus bookstore near you. It seems like the prices are nearly the same everywhere. I feel like I've seen Win 7 sold at staples for the same price as here on campus.

So you actually want to pay money for it? Don't see that too often, lol. They sell it at the bookstore on campus. Might want to try a campus bookstore near you. It seems like the prices are nearly the same everywhere. I feel like I've seen Win 7 sold at staples for the same price as here on campus.

If its a hundo I am not sure I'd like an illegal copy to save only that. Other software fine. Unless I should be educated here...

Windows 7 Professional OEM is ~140 last I checked

skars...

:(

I only said it haha.

Hope by that you mean they are something else :)

Not mine, but for his sake I wish they were.

Windows 7 Professional OEM is ~140 last I checked

That's not bad.

Supposedly I can get windows 7 from the microsoft store being a student for $30.00

I would have to double check and make sure they offer pro.

You can find a Windows 7 comparison chart here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7_editions#Comparison_chart

Also, if you already have Home Premium you can upgrade to Professional for 90 bucks: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/pd/productID.228663600/parentCategoryID.44066700/categoryID.50726200/list.true

If its a hundo I am not sure I'd like an illegal copy to save only that. Other software fine. Unless I should be educated here...

I didn't mean it like that. Many people refuse to pay for software simply because they CAN get it free. Sometimes its not worth the hassle. Took a look and Win 7 is $200 for the full version of Professional and an extra $15 if you want the disc. I highly doubt it will be any cheaper in store. Might be worth a look though to avoid shipping costs and waiting.