mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Interesting, imagine that focus and concentration are the key to nearly everything in life.

<- has hardly ever shot a gun and found the above insightful, but the reality is the same as other things...but applying it to the right part. I would have focused more on my target and not the site.

I used to focus on the target. It is night and day when you change the focus to the front sight.

It is accuracy and luck basically. Amazing. You should come make some noise sometime Sean. It is a great stress relief.

just be mindful to not be riding the slide stop.

Oh that would hurt.

I caught the Ruger action a couple times. The angle is just so steep for me.

Back home and going to start uploading some pics here shortly.

While going south on 36 in Roseville by a local mall the new Lamborghini in bright white was traveling north. I also saw a GTR on a trailer. Also saw a Volt driving into a driveway. The lights were cool..... But everything else sucked.

Interesting, imagine that focus and concentration are the key to nearly everything in life.

<- has hardly ever shot a gun and found the above insightful, but the reality is the same as other things...but applying it to the right part. I would have focused more on my target and not the site.

I used to focus on the target. It is night and day when you change the focus to the front sight.

It is accuracy and luck basically. Amazing. You should come make some noise sometime Sean. It is a great stress relief.

Only noise maker I have with a trigger finger is something Aidan occasionally pulls to blow up the room.

While going south on 36 in Roseville by a local mall the new Lamborghini in bright white was traveling north. I also saw a GTR on a trailer. Also saw a Volt driving into a driveway. The lights were cool..... But everything else sucked.

Sweet. Not so usual for this time of year here. Did see a 430 go through my neighborhood a couple days ago.

SNOW DAMNIT!!

I have always hear rumor of blue eyed people being able to shot a scoped rifle with both eyes open. I have browns so obviously a no go for me. Maybe a few of our gun savy blue eyed guys can chime in.

SNOW DAMNIT!!

I charged the quad batterys this week. I am ready to go ride. I live at the base of the rockies so 20 miles away and I am in mountain desert. I wil let you know how the riding is.:D

I hate searching for an apartment, haven't found any "nice" apartments that would cover some utilities besides water..

I hated living in the only apartment I ever lived in. I would rather RV it than live in another apartment. Good luck Julian.

I have always hear rumor of blue eyed people being able to shot a scoped rifle with both eyes open. I have browns so obviously a no go for me. Maybe a few of our gun savy blue eyed guys can chime in.

When firing the M16 during BMT I shot better with both eyes open then closed. Found myself straining to keep my eye closed.

When firing the M16 during BMT I shot better with both eyes open then closed. Found myself straining to keep my eye closed.

Are you blue eyed?

Are you blue eyed?

Nope brown eyed.

Are you blue eyed?

Nope brown eyed.

I assume you use a scope on the M16?

Are you blue eyed?

Nope brown eyed.

I assume you use a scope on the M16?

Sadly not, iron sights.

Blue eyes here, I shoot with my dominant eye, other eye closed

I shoot everything with both eyes open, and I'm one of them goofy brown eyed people.

I hate searching for an apartment, haven't found any "nice" apartments that would cover some utilities besides water..

I don't see the problem?

What slopes are you using?

It is dangerous for you to know, better to try them all.

I was only curious, as his crossover points were quite low, and especially when he initially said lpf, I was thinking what?!

I'm glad that's one thing I have some flexibility on with the ms8, fair amount of slopes to play with.

It's harder to write a good resume than a Masters Thesis so approaching that in a class perhaps wouldn't be such a great thing.

Depends on who is at the defense. :P

Okay, then if I am the one on that side during the defense of the resume.

My defense was a little nerve racking. Had close to 75 people in a very steep lecture hall and I presented with a 15' screen behind me.

Sounds like my senior thesis.

Either way I said write, not defend :)

Write, yes I do agree. I rambled for 25-30 pages before really getting down to much specific focus or detail. Then it took me a while to wrangle my thoughts and bring it to a concise close towards the end.

just be mindful to not be riding the slide stop.

Oh that would hurt.

I caught the Ruger action a couple times. The angle is just so steep for me.

The ruger 22/44 target? I had one of those quite a few years ago, I remember at first I had to pay attention not to grip it too high.

I shoot with my snake eye. ;)

I shoot with my snake eye. ;)

:lol: