mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pretty much agree...with the caveat on the cars being a bit different. I drive a Mercedes. Not because I give a rats ass that it is a Mercedes, but I wanted the best crossover vehicle (drives like a car, pulls a trailer) that would be the least of a compromise. Most people buy things for status. That is pathetic, buying anything extreme for actual use is a completely different situation.

I understand that exactly. And I will be looking for a car that is hell of a lot of fun to drive, but is also capable of being comfortable for long trips. If the best for my money ends up being a Honda Accord then that's what I would want to get.

Honda Accords are NOT fun to drive, lol.

Well considering I drive a 1995 Saturn. When my friend and I traded cars for a weekend (2005 Accord V6) I was quite happy

So a few days ago I got a rash on my lips and face that looks like poison ivy and I'm wondering how in the world I got it on my face. Fast forward to today and I'm chowing down on my last mango in the house and a light bulb goes off.

Went and hit up wiki.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango

the mango peel has properties similar to sumac or poison ivy, resulting in allergic rashes around the mouth, eyes, cheeks, and genitalia if the urushiol oil is spread. Symptoms can be swelling, formation of yellow sores, redness, and, if not maintained, may be subject to bacterial infection."

Doh.gif

Oh yeah. Going to the gym also made my penis larger and I pull more bishes.

:D

Guess who isn't paying into taxes for the first time in many years?

Pretty much agree...with the caveat on the cars being a bit different. I drive a Mercedes. Not because I give a rats ass that it is a Mercedes, but I wanted the best crossover vehicle (drives like a car, pulls a trailer) that would be the least of a compromise. Most people buy things for status. That is pathetic, buying anything extreme for actual use is a completely different situation.

I understand that exactly. And I will be looking for a car that is hell of a lot of fun to drive, but is also capable of being comfortable for long trips. If the best for my money ends up being a Honda Accord then that's what I would want to get.

Honda Accords are NOT fun to drive, lol.

Well considering I drive a 1995 Saturn. When my friend and I traded cars for a weekend (2005 Accord V6) I was quite happy

Then you'd absolutely LOVE the new 3 series.

So a few days ago I got a rash on my lips and face that looks like poison ivy and I'm wondering how in the world I got it on my face. Fast forward to today and I'm chowing down on my last mango in the house and a light bulb goes off.

the mango peel has properties similar to sumac or poison ivy, resulting in allergic rashes around the mouth, eyes, cheeks, and genitalia if the urushiol oil is spread. Symptoms can be swelling, formation of yellow sores, redness, and, if not maintained, may be subject to bacterial infection."

Doh.gif

Happened to my brother and we had to take him to the emergency room. His eyes literally got so inflamed the skin on the top and bottom connected and he couldn't see. Funny that it only happened once though and now he eats mango with no issues.

Oh, yeah. Spread it on your balls. It'll make the woman think they are huge!

I've already had my eye swollen shut, my ear perpendicular to my head and the genitals swollen up. No plans to do it again.

BTW I wanted to note that it is the skin that has it, not the edible fruit. I've eaten mangos before w/o a problem, but I did also eat the flesh off the skin with the mango that likely caused the issue.

I'm sure I would. I also would have probably bee happy with Rockford Fosgate amps, subs, and coaxils when I upgraded from my 6x9's, before SSA and Sundown and DLS, but I'm glad I skipped that step :)

Doh.gif

Mango herpes.

This girl I know from High School is joining the army... She took the ASVAB today and she got a 35... Holy fucking retarded.

I did it in 1/2 the time and got an 80+

That sucks :( i also found that out the hard way in 11th grade. I feel your pain

I'm sure I would. I also would have probably bee happy with Rockford Fosgate amps, subs, and coaxils when I upgraded from my 6x9's, before SSA and Sundown and DLS, but I'm glad I skipped that step smile.png

Then skip the Honda too :D

You guys make me feel lazy with all this working out talk. All I do is manual labor.

Its all bull shit anyways. My brother is into body building and lifts a shit ton of weight, but has no real strength. His punches are weak, he can't loosen a stubborn bolt, and when we wrestle, I simply whip his ass. He's got 40lbs on me and it's all muscle and still doesn't have the strength I have.

A true body builder really does work out just to gain the muscle and there are plenty of ways to gain it without gaining actual strength

Which is fucking stupid. The amount of small penis's in the world is unbelievable. Not sure why they care so much what they look like, but instead should focus on how they feel. And believe me, that will help more with women than some fake muscle bullshit. Insecurity is a bitch. Hell look at the Anthole, rofl.

Well its got similarities to the people who have the Porsche/BMW/Mercedes or the big SUV, flashy jewelery, etc. They have a quest to 'compensate' for a shortcoming some place else. Mommy didn't love me, I have no coordination, I am a fucking moron on anything else, small dick, etc. I know in the case of some of the guys I work around, they were 300+lbs in school and consistently made fun of. They lost the fat by getting in the gym, stuck with it because it made them feel good physically and mentally.

Now some people do get TRULY obsessed like with any other 'hobby' or 'sport'. And those people are the EXCEPTION not the rule. I will say this, just like building a World Record SPL or SQ car, a car to win a race in NASCAR or some other racing circuit, or maybe even to be a high jumping Olympian it takes a SHIT TON of dedication and 10x more willpower. Now that being said, some of these 'body builders' are fucking shit heads. Complete and utter self centered, self obsessed douche bags who wouldn't help their little brother learn a thing much less anyone else. Again, we are talking about the exception not the rule.

Personally I enjoy hitting the gym when I have the time. Lately I have had little to no time to get in there especially with a hernia and a shittastic knee; and a wife who hates not having someone to vent to immediately after work. I gotta start back in there cause I am getting 'tubby' and that will not fly in my line of work.

J

"We are not athletes, we are athletic mannequins."

-Milos Sarcev

;)

This girl I know from High School is joining the army... She took the ASVAB today and she got a 35... Holy fucking retarded.

We had a girl just like that. After 12 'practice attempts' for the Army, the Air Force took her after 2 'practice' tests for Security Forces.

J

We had a girl just like that. After 12 'practice attempts' for the Army, the Air Force took her after 2 'practice' tests for Security Forces.

J

Seriously? The army's minimum score is a 26-31 depending on if you get a waiver or not. Minimum score for the AF is 50..

J

Seriously? The army's minimum score is a 26-31 depending on if you get a waiver or not. Minimum score for the AF is 50..

Not to mention depending on what job.

I think the AF gave her a waiver.

J

J

Not to mention depending on what job.

I think the AF gave her a waiver.

J

A guy I knew in high school got a 60.. I thought that was a low score... Sheesh.

LED's are fucking confusion. I just want to make an array of SUPER bright blue's. Glue them to a hunk of aluminum that will be exposed to water and epoxy seal a lens on the front.

I'm sure I would. I also would have probably bee happy with Rockford Fosgate amps, subs, and coaxils when I upgraded from my 6x9's, before SSA and Sundown and DLS, but I'm glad I skipped that step smile.png

Then skip the Honda too biggrin.png

Exactly my point :)

FUCK YOU WEATHER. Biggest snowfall of the year in MN today.

And I found out just now so it's too late. I would have blown today off and driven up North to rip around on the new beast. FUCK ME.

Although I've already burned 15gal of gas in a boat this year, lol

Taping done. Now just mud, corner molding and sanding to go.

photobucket-15950-1334627042042.jpg

And I'm not doing anything more until the walls are ready for paint :)

Finished the wiring today. The room next to it houses the furnace and has a new lighting circuit. 2 fresh 20amp's for the HT room and 18 total can lights. You can't see the mini-cans yet, but you can see the holes where they will go :)