mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Spent my morning dismatling the Xterra door and testing why the electric window wouldn't work. tested voltage to the motor and hooked the motor to a battery. Turns out the plastic gears broke and the pieces jammed the cable. The window was stuck half down so I just sniped the cable and ordered a new window regulator.

easy enough fix.

All my new electric problems ended up being a starter. That was put in wrong by the last mechanics.....

I can finally plug in my tuner.

At last, took the shops long enough to figure it out :)

Congrats on the weight loss. smile.png Not being at that job helping?

Yes. Way less stress. In the gym 2 times a day sometimes.

Lots of hot tub sets!

OhYeah.gif

Hot tub sets ?

Yes after many lifting sets, I go sit in the hot tub. I call this hot tub sets.

I LOVE to diagnostic electric problems. Is one of my favorite things to do and most people hate to.lol

I had to do that on the side of the road for the Jeep. Seems like my ignition switch is tired. Rockauto, here I come...

Congrats on the weight loss. smile.png Not being at that job helping?

Yes. Way less stress. In the gym 2 times a day sometimes.

Lots of hot tub sets!

OhYeah.gif

Hot tub sets ?

Yes after many lifting sets, I go sit in the hot tub. I call this hot tub sets.

Makes sense now.

Congrats on the progress smile.png

I'm not progressing as fast on weight but strength is definitely going up

Well my strength is up, but not where I used to be.

When I am benching and squating 310 for reps again I will be happy.

Maybe my knees will be ready to handle more. I have gone from leg pressing 750 after squats to 1000 after squats. My knee still has issues when I actually squat.

A few weeks back I banged out 1300 pound press for 4 reps as I didn't squat first.

tumblr_m0pwrigkxa1rrzokno1_500.jpg

That's how benni roll, with sparkle cooch.

Hahaha

Dear lord............tatted up hotties........especially with red or dark black hair.............its the death of me.

Nice pictures in the morning HOP!

Well except the one Teo like soo well. ;)

Nice pictures in the morning HOP!

Well except the one Teo like soo well. wink.png

I agree!

Finally working on porting the 10's in the doors. Just hopped in to check the cut-out diamter.

Stayed a bit for the ladies. biggrin.png

I decided not to port my doors to avoid road noise but if you are MLVing the outer skin and bottom of the door you should be alright. What are you tuning them to?

Proper deading will be done in the future. Thet will be tuned to 60Hz. Around 0.5 cub feet, plywood enclosures. :)

If you are using an enclosure you will be golden. I would only worry about resonations or road noise until it shows its ugly face.

That lean gains is an interesting concept. I don't agree with some of the premise, but if it is working for him and his clients then awesome.

At the core I follow a similar routine, but my "fasting" time involves protein.

Spent my morning dismatling the Xterra door and testing why the electric window wouldn't work. tested voltage to the motor and hooked the motor to a battery. Turns out the plastic gears broke and the pieces jammed the cable. The window was stuck half down so I just sniped the cable and ordered a new window regulator.

easy enough fix.

All my new electric problems ended up being a starter. That was put in wrong by the last mechanics.....

I can finally plug in my tuner.

On the Expo? No way the starter was causing all those issues, unless they pinched some wires somewhere.

Whew, one door enclosure done. Back and feet hurt, but I could have done more work, butt fuck it.

butt fuck it eh?

No backdoor shenanigans in the HOP. It's a family establishment.

That lean gains is an interesting concept. I don't agree with some of the premise, but if it is working for him and his clients then awesome.

At the core I follow a similar routine, but my "fasting" time involves protein.

Would you care to explain your process? I feel like I've been trying everything and nothing is working. I've been working out with a good friend almost everyday.. I can now almost bench my body weight 3 reps can run 4 miles and bike 40 miles but I can't seem to drop any weight. Also, I according to my roommate's scale I also haven't lost a single bit of body fat