mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm assuming its for killing every motherfucker in a room as fast as possible?

Something like that, LOL.

I'm assuming its for killing every motherfucker in a room as fast as possible?

Something like that, LOL.

Or I am hell on earth and no man will stand infront of me.

Will do. Another family boating day hopefully. Only 55 now but heating up fast and sunny

Will do. Another family boating day hopefully. Only 55 now but heating up fast and sunny

Sounds like a good time. Maybe the little man will get to try out his trainer.

They are napping now in the car in a costco parking lot, the w is inside picking up what i need

that mailbox looks nothing short of comical sitting on that 6x6

Rectangular steel tube ? Did you fill it with concrete ? :D

Back from the competition...

The SPL system is getting uglier and louder with each competition. 151.4 dB, db drag style :D

I was the only one in my class, which sucks since there's nothing to motivate me but I did have the loudest car of the day. And after getting the prize, a reporter from a local newspaper wanted to take pictures of me next to the car :lol:

So I'll probably make some odd page of the newspaper.

no steel tube this time; just pressure treated southern yellow pine. If they take that out, then concrete filled 4x4 quarter wall A500 tubing is next on the list

Edited by Penguin4x4

I am currently eating the most delicious hummus ever

You raiding my fridge?

Not today... We have a local Middle Eastern place that I can confidently say has some of THE best food I've ever eaten.. I've eaten at a lot of greek/Middle Eastern places and they do not rival their food.

no steel tube this time; just pressure treated southern yellow pine. If they take that out, then concrete filled 4x4 quarter wall A500 tubing is next on the list

How often does the mailbox get run over ? tongue.png

Box from a couple of pages back, now with painted trim rings and installed:

IMG_3179.jpg

Next up is a trim piece over the amp and 2 trim pieces to conect the ports to the sides.

Pedobear rims:

IMG_3182.jpg

And the only way of keeping cars acceptably cool on a 90* day:

IMG_3183.jpg

You can see the Jeep in the background and 2 of the cars I've worked on in the foreground, all with tin-foil.

The ugly duckling:

IMG_3172.jpg

You raiding my fridge?

Not today... We have a local Middle Eastern place that I can confidently say has some of THE best food I've ever eaten.. I've eaten at a lot of greek/Middle Eastern places and they do not rival their food.

Horribly easy to make at home as well :)

That looks like a fart cannon :)

I mean, I can smell it from here!

You raiding my fridge?

Horribly easy to make at home as well smile.png

I usually do make it at home, but when I compare it there is something missing Ours Vs theirs. It's a big key flavor component but I can't figure it out.

299815_243796772324699_5254402_n.jpg

Edited by Julian

That looks like a fart cannon smile.png

It does great on music, as long as that music is a 50Hz sine

How often does the mailbox get run over ? tongue.png

Only once...for now

Well the box itself has been knocked over several times, but its a plastic model that breaks off on impact. Only once has someone driven through the post.

Edited by Penguin4x4

Well the box itself has been knocked over several times, but its a plastic model that breaks off on impact. Only once has someone driven through the post.

Some fucker was driving drunk, running from cops, something in my grandparents old neighborhood. If only he knew their mailbox post was a steel tube filled with concrete ahead of time...

Car got wrapped. After they pulled him out, and the car with a winch or what ever, they asked if we wanted to file an insurance claim for damage done, what damage? Didn't do shit to the mailbox.

Epic win.

I guess my grandfather made the thing overkill on account of all the youngins that smashed the neighbors' with bats.

I'm leaning towards a Remington 700 sps in 308. From everything I read it seems like something that's easily upgradeable in the future if I decide to do so, and I wouldn't be taking a hit by having to sell it, and getting something else.

My uncle has a Leupold 3x9 rifleman, said he got it for $220, and works well.

As I said earlier about shooting 250+ yards, I'll actually be going for a lot further. Pulled out his range finder on some shit, so I had a better gauge.

So $450-600 on the rifle, $220 on the glass. Little more then what I originally wanted to spend, but down the road if I get more into it, I'll have headroom for upgrades.

Fifteen minute drive, and twenty minute hike with all the shit will put me "in the middle of nowhere," so to speak.

These thunder storms have been awesome all weekend! Sunny one minute and thunder storms the next.

I don't know shit about guns Stefan but that sounds backwards to me. Glass is expensive, steel is cheap. That's sort of akin to spending $200 on wire and $50 on speakers.