mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Rough night man

all of my songs are dirrected towards my wife, i know she doesn't see these, but i wish she would. what kind of wife wants to leave their husband? man for me marriage is for life. don't drag it out and tell me your gonna leave me for the 15th time just pucking do it and let me get on with my life. i love you and give you everything and anythng you could ever need, why would you leave? EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR YOU

Well you fell off the wagon again. From what you said that seemed to be alot of the issue. Honestly from everything you have said about your past and now jumping off the wagon..........you have no one to blame but yourself here bro.

Stand up, dump the booze down the fucking drain, put on your big girl panties and man up homie.

I say this not to be a dick, but because I deal enough with the 'whoa is me' mentality every fucking day and honestly it makes me sick. My career and a good chunk of my life has gone down the shitter. Yes the unit I am in is a large part of it, but I made my own choices and must now sleep in the bed I made.

J

Batman are awesome. Such a loooooooooooong movie. Felt so much shorter.

Very fucking nice!

Wow! Perfect!

or should I say TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORQUE curve

535hp and 810tq out of a '10 F-250 in 104* ambient temp? smile.png

I got a ride in that truck the other day, it fricking hauls.

Wait, what?

2010 F-250 with the diesel, EGR delete, exhaust, intake, and a tune. Really nice pickup.

Yummmmmmy!

The Scion FR-S looks pretty sweet.

NONONONONO, Subaru. Yoda didn't do shit other than front money. Subaru did all the work.

I thought the 86, brz, and the fr-s were all pretty much the same, and designed by both Subaru and Toyota. Guess I was mistaken.

They are the same, Yoda just fronted the money then tweaked a few appearance things for their model.

Actually, the injection and all computers/wiring/programming is Toyota. Supposedly the trans and diff are joint.

Really? I would still go Subaru. ;)

NONONONONO, Subaru. Yoda didn't do shit other than front money. Subaru did all the work.

I thought the 86, brz, and the fr-s were all pretty much the same, and designed by both Subaru and Toyota. Guess I was mistaken.

They are the same, Yoda just fronted the money then tweaked a few appearance things for their model.

Actually, the injection and all computers/wiring/programming is Toyota. Supposedly the trans and diff are joint.

Really? I would still go Subaru. wink.png

That's what I read on Toyota Nation. I'd go with whichever is cheaper and/or cheaper to insure. I don't know when the STi version is coming out.

compilation-joli-hanche-17.jpg?s=medium

You should see her naked.

Really? I would still go Subaru. wink.png

That's what I read on Toyota Nation. I'd go with whichever is cheaper and/or cheaper to insure. I don't know when the STi version is coming out.

http://jalopnik.com/5927631/the-first-turbocharged-subaru-brz-adds-13-horsepower?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Another shooting.

Batman premiere in denver, someone gassed a theater, and opened fire.

Libor.

That was a great bit on the Daily Show.

compilation-joli-hanche-17.jpg?s=medium

You should see her naked.

Link or name to look up?

Another shooting.

It's seriously sad that people keep doing shit like this.

J

Another shooting.

It's seriously sad that people keep doing shit like this.

J

Something that I will never understand.

I don't believe we live or should live in the "wild west," but I was hoping somewhere in the article I would read of someone else carrying in the theater, and taking him out.

Libor.

That was a great bit on the Daily Show.

And Colbert. :P