mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

or should I say TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORQUE curve

535hp and 810tq out of a '10 F-250 in 104* ambient temp? smile.png

I got a ride in that truck the other day, it fricking hauls.

Wait, what?

2010 F-250 with the diesel, EGR delete, exhaust, intake, and a tune. Really nice pickup.

Someone you know?

Yep, guy at the university that runs one of the other shops.

it's tempting

Just since it isn't obvious don't put a 20lb pan in the oven at 400 for an hour and then pick it up without a pot holder. OUCH!

Are you saying it gets hot? ;)

Well... I made an offer to my friend and her husband for my bike.

I didn't think I would miss it, but just the idea is messing with me.

Going to lose it the next mentally challenged email I get from someone wanting an SMD sub just because it is the SMD and they do not remotely have a clue as to the first thing they should have a grasp on before starting to build a stereo. Additionally, just answered another email from someone who "set their gains with the DD-1" and cannot understand why they fried the leads. A growing number of people are reporting the same thing on CA.com.

quelle fromage

Well... I made an offer to my friend and her husband for my bike.

I didn't think I would miss it, but just the idea is messing with me.

I'd take two slaves for any of my vehicles, in particular if she is cute.

Lol.

If I get those two, I bet I have to take their kids though.

Gavin told me I can't get a bike because he can't have fun on it.

if you have 2 slaves a little extra parenting isn't a big deal

that'd make me get a lot done

Ain't nothin wrong with Coors light. 40-50 of those will get you nice and buzzed.

It always perplexes me when I see people drinking Coors Light/Natty Light/Milwaukee Beast/Busch Light/Keystone Light using can koozies.

i do it all the time...but in the sun when I plan on drinknig for 10 hours nonstop

I just never understood people nursing near beer so long a koozie would be required is all :P

A giraffe can lick a donkey's ass and make an ice cream cone while juggling fire bricks in the pouring rain around a camp fire on the beach.

With socks on.

suggestive-marketing-campaign-of-the-day.jpg

I don't get it. Is the book about water or something?

How do you know that?

I think the book is essentially an erotic novel. Commonly read by women.

suggestive-marketing-campaign-of-the-day.jpg

Gets them panties wet yo!!!!!

I think the book is essentially an erotic novel. Commonly read by women.

That.

Ain't nothin wrong with Coors light. 40-50 of those will get you nice and buzzed.

It always perplexes me when I see people drinking Coors Light/Natty Light/Milwaukee Beast/Busch Light/Keystone Light using can koozies.

i do it all the time...but in the sun when I plan on drinknig for 10 hours nonstop

I just never understood people nursing near beer so long a koozie would be required is all tongue.png

In the sun on the lake it'll go from ice cold to piss warm in about 10 minutes without. If you plan on sitting in the sun from 10:30am until 7pm and always have something in your hand even those beers will get you shit faced. Koozies help alleviate the need to pound.

Hopefully our protection device we are engineering will lower the results of damaged speakers, amps, alternators AND batteries...

The only loose variable is the user must set the proper thresholds or the device just won't help...

Think of a fuse for everything.. Even though fusing is there to protect against excessive current, this device protects under\over voltage and over current in both DC and AC form...

PS- just as a side note.. Even though we know the SMD device is marketed for unnecessary reasons, we went ahead and implemented our own DD-1 and CC-1 like features in our device just for marketing pleasure..

Oh the irony.

Honestly sounds like a waste of engineering. Only stupid people would really benefit, but they'll still find a way to fuck shit up.

Safety scissors suck.

It's active monitoring and protection...

Think of a DMM... Ok, you just got everything wired up and you test it and everything is good.. That was passive checking.

You then have a remote voltmeter so you can keep an eye out in case something "odd" happens like alternator goes out or batteries are acting like they are dead, etc..

With the active monitor, you would know immediately to stop what you are doing and inspect possible problem but only if you were looking at the voltmeter.

With this device, it will go one step further and protect against faults by shutting down the source of the problem but on a much higher level of course...

Now, you know most of us on here do not need "supervised" machines to keep our equipment safe, BUT sometimes something may happen that was completely unexpected and damage something.. That is what we are trying to prevent.

We will also be working on a device next year that will monitor and protect signal input sections of both single AND strapped amps in realtime!

Signal input sections are a big common problem of failure from many SPL type installs. And many amps that get strapped fail when the slave amp goes into protect and doesn't take the master with it...

Preying on idiots, huh?

I can't see active signal monitoring that works be in any form affordable in an audio world.

Not being an idiot is free though.