mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It's the middle of the day here :P

Haha 131 am here!

111 three days last week 89 the next three days. Thank you!

Spam in the spam thread? Well I never

There is spam and then there is shit to kill yourself to. Certain people should take note.

J

Indeed. If I see that one more time I will stop coming here again for another 6 months or so.

WTF?

There is spam and then there is shit to kill yourself to. Certain people should take note.

J

Indeed. If I see that one more time I will stop coming here again for another 6 months or so.

WTF?

Still waiting for everyone to repost those DMV manual pages.

As much as I want to punch peng, knowing it's for a ticket makes it funny.

morning.gif

i tore up my nightshade to prep for recone.. i have NEVER had so much trouble ... i had to use a crowbar to get the cone Assembly out then half the coil winds were fucked inside the gap, it was soooo hard to get out.. i had to run dani finished it up for me. it was cunt..

and when it blew it caught on fire, the former is toasted and thin as can be, there were flame marks on the bottom of the spiders, and the wounds are shit .... but i have never had so much trouble breaking a sub down...

i can take pics if anyone cares...

Have you figured out what is causing this Jon?

Pictures are always welcome. :)

I was wondering if he got a DUI at first.

So was I.

J

I am wanting to install a camera surveillance system and am currently looking at this one.

http://www.parts-exp...334-211&scqty=1

The reason for this is our neighbors who moved in out back enjoy stealing things and I want to better protect my things when I am not home. Currently I have a wireless cam that they know watches over my back yard and maybe an AR 15 ready.

I am looking for nice picture quality and was wondering if anybody has any experience with Talos systems or something else.

Home security, audio, video is a slippery slope. Those are standalone, I'd prefer something integrated.

Peak at the Worthington Distribution catalog, just ignore the prices as I can help you with wholesale.

Hey if I have to suffer through this bullshit everyone does

Nope. You're not burying a dog, or nursing your wounds over something that happened. You are sharing quite simple pointless shit with us.

J

Technically I am nursing my wound...$109 ticket for doing 5 over on a deserted highway at 1AM.

That's cheap

I am wanting to install a camera surveillance system and am currently looking at this one.

http://www.parts-exp...334-211&scqty=1

The reason for this is our neighbors who moved in out back enjoy stealing things and I want to better protect my things when I am not home. Currently I have a wireless cam that they know watches over my back yard and maybe an AR 15 ready.

I am looking for nice picture quality and was wondering if anybody has any experience with Talos systems or something else.

Home security, audio, video is a slippery slope. Those are standalone, I'd prefer something integrated.

Peak at the Worthington Distribution catalog, just ignore the prices as I can help you with wholesale.

I am not seeing any complete systems. My house is old and there is no integration at all, so you may need to guide me a little. :)

I've spent a lot time in a newer F250 recently. It's a 2wd gasser but dang its sooo much nicer than my dads truck in basically everyway.

I've been looking at one lately to replace my silverado 1500. I'll probably wait untill spring. i wish ford or Chevy would make a mega cab like dodge did. I just can't bring myself to buy a dodge.

Tundra?

J

possible. I'd rather stay Chevy of Ford.

If I ever get a DUI I'm hoping the arresting officer shoots my sorry ass. Repeatedly. No excuse for that kind of reckless behavior. mellow.png

Nope. You're not burying a dog, or nursing your wounds over something that happened. You are sharing quite simple pointless shit with us.

J

Technically I am nursing my wound...$109 ticket for doing 5 over on a deserted highway at 1AM.

Are you fuckin serious? 109 bones and this bullshit course? Or is the course instead of 109 dollars?

J

plead no contest, pay 109 for the ticket and 30 dollars for ticket dismissal course, plead innocent and fight the ticket in court, or plead guilty and pay 218.

If I ever get a DUI I'm hoping the arresting officer shoots my sorry ass. Repeatedly. No excuse for that kind of reckless behavior. mellow.png

I feel the same.

J

Are you fuckin serious? 109 bones and this bullshit course? Or is the course instead of 109 dollars?

J

plead no contest, pay 109 for the ticket and 30 dollars for ticket dismissal course, plead innocent and fight the ticket in court, or plead guilty and pay 218.

If it was a state trooper he probably wouldn't have stopped me. Just had to be a sheriff's deputy...in an election year...

Was just reading a topic on AVS forums about eDuh looking to have finally kicked it. Customers not getting product, bills not paid since January and just the normal crap from a poor quality company that screwed customers over. Yay RD/T3/eD. :Doh:

Was just reading a topic on AVS forums about eDuh looking to have finally kicked it. Customers not getting product, bills not paid since January and just the normal crap from a poor quality company that screwed customers over. Yay RD/T3/eD. Doh.gif

I know somebody who was caught up with this. He never received his subs, but was told he will be receiving a refund.

Was just reading a topic on AVS forums about eDuh looking to have finally kicked it. Customers not getting product, bills not paid since January and just the normal crap from a poor quality company that screwed customers over. Yay RD/T3/eD. Doh.gif

I know somebody who was caught up with this. He never received his subs, but was told he will be receiving a refund.

This issue bothers me, not because of Ben Milne and the eD history, but how this continues to effect the customers and perspective on internet brands. Usually it's hack-job jerk-off's like T3 and RD, but eD has been selling cheap mediocre subs for a LONG time in internet years.

This issue bothers me, not because of Ben Milne and the eD history, but how this continues to effect the customers and perspective on internet brands. Usually it's hack-job jerk-off's like T3 and RD, but eD has been selling cheap mediocre subs for a LONG time in internet years.

Ok here is what they told him. Currently we are brining our subs back to the US and please understand this is going to take a little while. Two weeks later no subs and no more emails.

Currently like a live concert at the house. A little Fin City blu-ray at 12db under referance rocking the digms.

I read every line !

Me too. I think I'm a better driver now. :D