mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ROFLMAO!

There is a rap song called Aston Martin music. Yup, I'm sure 90% of AM owners are on that drake tip.

funny.

There's a DJ who calls himself Aston Martinez :P

There's a DJ who calls himself Aston Martinez tongue.png

That seems more appropriate. I'm sure plenty of cocaine and techno happens in those cars.

I imagined one of the main activities in that car is pantie dropping :lol:

A bioengineer and geneticist at Harvard’s Wyss Institute have successfully stored 5.5 petabits of data — around 700 terabytes — in a single gram of DNA, smashing the previous DNA data density record by a thousand times.

The work, carried out by George Church and Sri Kosuri, basically treats DNA as just another digital storage device. Instead of binary data being encoded as magnetic regions on a hard drive platter, strands of DNA that store 96 bits are synthesized, with each of the bases (TGAC) representing a binary value (T and G = 1, A and C = 0).

To read the data stored in DNA, you simply sequence it — just as if you were sequencing the human genome — and convert each of the TGAC bases back into binary. To aid with sequencing, each strand of DNA has a 19-bit address block at the start (the red bits in the image below) — so a whole vat of DNA can be sequenced out of order, and then sorted into usable data using the addresses.

http://www.extremete...o-a-single-gram

That is crazy. And baller.

GOP vice presidential pick Paul Ryan is a huge Rage Against the Machine fan.

The feeling isn’t exactly mutual, as a brutal op-ed in the latest Rolling Stone by Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello makes clear:

Paul Ryan’s love of Rage Against the Machine is amusing, because he is the embodiment of the machine that our music has been raging against for two decades. …

I wonder what Ryan’s favorite Rage song is? Is it the one where we condemn the genocide of Native Americans? The one lambasting American imperialism? Our cover of “F**k the Police”? Or is it the one where we call on the people to seize the means of production? So many excellent choices to jam out to at Young Republican meetings!

Don’t mistake me, I clearly see that Ryan has a whole lotta “rage” in him: A rage against women, a rage against immigrants, a rage against workers, a rage against gays, a rage against the poor, a rage against the environment. Basically the only thing he’s not raging against is the privileged elite he’s groveling in front of for campaign contributions.

I've spent a lot time in a newer F250 recently. It's a 2wd gasser but dang its sooo much nicer than my dads truck in basically everyway.

I've been looking at one lately to replace my silverado 1500. I'll probably wait untill spring. i wish ford or Chevy would make a mega cab like dodge did. I just can't bring myself to buy a dodge.

Tundra?

J

possible. I'd rather stay Chevy of Ford.

tundras are bad ass.

tundras are bad ass.... my uncle always buys them, in fact he just got a new one a month ago.. fucking sweeeeeetttt , tons of hauling capability big ass motor, comfy and its a Toyota.. runs for ever.

i can go on all day about toyota trucks.

guess I need to look in price and amenities.

editi

Edited by stefanhinote

Got some damn good white liquor from our headliner guy. feeling reaaaaalllllly nice right now.

Want to see people panic, take cell service away. One of our local towers had an issue and the people here at work were up in arms! Wow it was entertaining listening to these people bitch.

tumblr_m8pvlkUxpm1qb348mo1_500.jpg

Those wood floors could use some refinishing. Maybe she is grabbing some oil soap with that missing hand.

love those chairs

For that special someone in your life:

hmXg9.jpg

This is all about me.

Now the dark begins to rise

Save your breath, it's far from over

Leave the lost and dead behind

Now's your chance to run for cover

I don't want to change the world

I just wanna leave it colder

Light the fuse and burn it up

Take the path that leads to nowhere

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

Fall

Watch the end through dying eyes

Now the dark is taking over

Show me where forever dies

Take the fall and run to Heaven

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

I will not bow

I will not break

I will not fall

I will not fade

And I'll survive, paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I am not proud, cold-blooded fake

Open your eyes!

I will not bow

I will not break

I will not fall

I will not fade

And I'll survive; paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I am not proud, cold-blooded fake

Fall!

tumblr_m8pvlkUxpm1qb348mo1_500.jpg

Those wood floors could use some refinishing. Maybe she is grabbing some oil soap with that missing hand.

If I was in the room, she would have bigger problems than that.

I hate Ant so much.

I've spent a lot time in a newer F250 recently. It's a 2wd gasser but dang its sooo much nicer than my dads truck in basically everyway.

I've been looking at one lately to replace my silverado 1500. I'll probably wait untill spring. i wish ford or Chevy would make a mega cab like dodge did. I just can't bring myself to buy a dodge.

Tundra?

J

possible. I'd rather stay Chevy of Ford.

tundras are bad ass.

tundras are bad ass.... my uncle always buys them, in fact he just got a new one a month ago.. fucking sweeeeeetttt , tons of hauling capability big ass motor, comfy and its a Toyota.. runs for ever.

i can go on all day about toyota trucks.

guess I need to look in price and amenities.

You really do. If you like them done out, try the Limited.

J

Also why Chevy or Ford for preference?

J

I don't like any after last week. But if I had to sit in one for a while and steer it around it needs to be comfortable.

Want to see people panic, take cell service away. One of our local towers had an issue and the people here at work were up in arms! Wow it was entertaining listening to these people bitch.

Not only would I not give a fuck if cell service went down, chances are good service would be restored before I even realized anything had happened to it.

People who can't live without information overload available at their fingertips 24 hours a day annoy the shit out of me.

It's actually sort of pathetic the amount of people who can't just patiently wait in line without fiddling with their cell phone constantly. Because that Facebook status from your friend's brother's wife's uncle's neighbor's best friend's 3rd cousin whom you've never met is just too important not to read the instant it's updated.

It's like we're too uncomfortable with ourselves or too unhappy with our own lives that we have to live vicariously through our cell phones.