mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've been thinking a lot lately about adding go-fast parts to the Roadmaster. But my mileage is bad enough as it is.....really can't afford to kill the mpg.

Had some issues on the V8's and the liners wearing out. Offered and extended warranty to a 100k to cover it. Not sure if there are any skeleton's left. The chassis is nice and even reasonable with only the I6 in it.

Oh and fuck T-Mobile. Instead of the W's contract being up in February, it somehow got changed to fricking August. Now I'm going to be stuck paying more money for their damn screwup.

By the way, my friend uses page plus and says that they use verizon's 3g network. $30/month gets 1200 min 3000 texts and 100mb data. I think he said they are about to increase it to 250mb for no additional cost.

50 bucks an hour anr I got you Sean......

That's it? My dad makes more than that babysitting contractors at work...:roflmao:

Edited by Penguin4x4

Oh and fuck T-Mobile. Instead of the W's contract being up in February, it somehow got changed to fricking August. Now I'm going to be stuck paying more money for their damn screwup.

By the way, my friend uses page plus and says that they use verizon's 3g network. $30/month gets 1200 min 3000 texts and 100mb data. I think he said they are about to increase it to 250mb for no additional cost.

How do you find these places. Wife just came in and said she wants a smart phone. She won't use jack for data/min/text so signing up with the big 3 would be teh dumb.

How do you find these places. Wife just came in and said she wants a smart phone. She won't use jack for data/min/text so signing up with the big 3 would be teh dumb.

Boost might be a good option if the Sprint service is good in your area. Their 3g is slow but usable, and 50 a month unlimited everything isn't too bad.

Finally extracted the wiring diagram for my sled. Slightly confusing being it is an 07 race sled, with an 07 consumer engine & a frankensteined harness. Not 100% sure what I have is right, from a color perspective but at least I know what goes where.

Tail light and brake light are currently AC. Since I only have one "bulb" I was going to build a voltage divider on put it on the tail light section and let the brakes hit full voltage. However, I had a thought....let me know if I am nuts.

Run the AC to the tail light. It's an LED so it'll just be like a half wave rectifier and automatically be my voltage divider. Then pull a DC lead off the rectifier that powers my gauges and send it to the brake switch and out to the brake light.

*alternatively. Any idea if a Bosch automotive relay will fire on 12vac instead of DC? Figure it depends on the frequency and voltage more than the AC/DC, but it's my other alternative. Rewire nothing and use a relay on the brake side to apply the DC.

Would be easier to troubleshoot/determine if I could fire it up. I want the suspension in first though in case the engine races and she hops up in gear as that would be disastrous how she sits now.

Had the revelation at 6am while half asleep hoping the little peni that live in the house weren't going to make me get up.

mean.jpg

my anniversary is coming up next month man and i couldn't be happier. i've been with my wife for 10yrs married for 3 4 and i couldn't be happier. my wife is a good woman and i do the best i can to make her happy

Edited by ChILL

DFX audio enhancer is excellent btw. you should try it out. great dsp for win7

still rockin the AQ headphones. getting ready to try the Audio-technia ATH-M50's though through an amp

if you can't tell. i'm getting drunk, alone and need somebody to talk to

life is an interresting journey. you'll never know where it'll take you

Schell's beer, the worlds best. IMO

i just follow random youtube vids untill one catches me