mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've never seen a Bosch relay with an AC coil. You want to use the AC to trigger the coil correct? If so, you will need a relay with an AC coil.

I have no idea what was in the relay which is why I asked. Figured it was possible that it had enough of a rectifier naturally in its circuitry such that it could work and thus the probably stupid question.

Any reason why I shouldn't test it? Any idea what the lowest voltage drive it would take? Piggybacking a little rectifier circuit from radioshack for a $1 wouldn't kill me...

I've never seen a Bosch relay with an AC coil. You want to use the AC to trigger the coil correct? If so, you will need a relay with an AC coil.

I have no idea what was in the relay which is why I asked. Figured it was possible that it had enough of a rectifier naturally in its circuitry such that it could work and thus the probably stupid question.

Any reason why I shouldn't test it? Any idea what the lowest voltage drive it would take? Piggybacking a little rectifier circuit from radioshack for a $1 wouldn't kill me...

You could test it. It should just chatter if anything. You can find a relay with a low voltage AC coil just as cheap as the Bosch you have, so I would just go that way.

one of the idiots on my friends list

ratards.jpg

classy friends you have

You could test it. It should just chatter if anything. You can find a relay with a low voltage AC coil just as cheap as the Bosch you have, so I would just go that way.

I suppose a chatter might wear it out faster, lol. 8000rpm's and 8 poles will make the frequency a bit high so if the time constant was low enough on the relay I figure it might even think it was DC.

Curious if there is anyway to test my rectifier to make sure it is diode protected. That would take away the need for the relay.

Yes, I am all over the board. My stupid ass can't do anything half assed though so I'll probably end up ripping it apart and wiring it up myself. Aargh.

one of the idiots on my friends list

ratards.jpg

classy friends you have

Haha why would you admit that they are your friend?

For nostalgia I bought halo 4 the other day. Haven't bought a game or played the 360 for over a year, so I feel like a kid again. woot.gif

I bought a game for 360 for myself a couple months ago...

I didn't have a 360 then.

I still don't have one now.

When I was visiting my friend up in NAU right in front of his dorm room was the activity room with a big lcd, ps3, and 360. I never saw anyone in there. Seemed pretty legit.

Maybe that's why tuition costs keep going up.

Okay I don't usually rent vehicles but I could use some help. Whats the cheapest way to rent a vehicle? Going to be flying in late night the 20th, and back out around 2 on the 29th of November. I would really prefer something AWD or 4WD due to some of the hills/mud and such back home around that time. Trying to save as much on the vehicle as possible.

Plus I despise riding in an actual 'car' when stuck near snow plows, or crazy NY/Canadian drivers.

J

Seriously... can I not have a god damn moment for things to not suck quite so bad?

I need to either find a nee way to deal with stress or just drink a gallon of drain-o. This is retarded.

So who is getting on that CODBO2 tip at 12:01??????

ordered it from dell.com and got a 20 dollar gift card. i should get it later today

For nostalgia I bought halo 4 the other day. Haven't bought a game or played the 360 for over a year, so I feel like a kid again. woot.gif

woot.gif

halo 4 is pretty sweet. i like the new direction they're going with the game

Damn you guys are making me miss my 360!

Truck is home. Glass of bourbon found it's way into my face. I try to stay optimistic but this is bullshit.

In a past life I must have killed kittens, or been a horrible horrible person.

I hate being so pessimistic. Yuk.

Makes me want to gag on the business end of a rifle. Boo.

Time to find a job or something to take my mind off life.

Shit can get better man.

What's up man?

Series of stupid events and I had to deal with a lot of them. Most of which is ultimately my responsibility and or fault.

I am being a whiney bitch. It will hopefully pass sooner rather than later.

What's up man?

Series of stupid events and I had to deal with a lot of them. Most of which is ultimately my responsibility and or fault.

I am being a whiney bitch. It will hopefully pass sooner rather than later.

Yeah man, you are in charge of most things that go on in your life. You can change whatever is bothering you, and everyone needs to be a whiny bitch at times.

If only I could take my own advice, I'd be set.

Shit can get better man.

It will. That is the problem with pessimism, when in "half empty" mode you never think about the reality of it getting better and soon it becomes self fulfilling proficies.

I need a tall glass of real hope and change. LoL

DemBeats 2016.