mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need a tall glass of real hope and change. LoL

DemBeats 2016.

Well...that made me laugh :roflmao:

Anyone have a suggestion for a car that is good for a short person? I have been trying to teach my younger sister who is 4' 11" how to drive and she has a hard time seeing over the hood of most cars. I know that it is a funny question but the hop seems to know everything haha.

booster seat/pillow lulz.

Been there, tried that lol. I need a safe midget car haha.

Damn you guys are making me miss my 360!

You can buy one for like 100$ now-a-days.

Curious if there is anyway to test my rectifier to make sure it is diode protected. That would take away the need for the relay.

Use a scope or a multimeter. If you go to DC on a meter and it displays a constant, likely (12 volt is most likely) voltage you have DC current. With a scope you can just look at the pattern.

I dated a girl who was 4'11. She drove a HUGE caddy. He dad was a caddy mechanic, just boosted her seat and adjusted the pedals.

For nostalgia I bought halo 4 the other day. Haven't bought a game or played the 360 for over a year, so I feel like a kid again. woot.gif

woot.gif

halo 4 is pretty sweet. i like the new direction they're going with the game

I think it sucked. Took me 8 hours to beat on normal with a couple skulls on. That is not right. I did like the addition of the new weapons and no more Flood!

Anyone have a suggestion for a car that is good for a short person? I have been trying to teach my younger sister who is 4' 11" how to drive and she has a hard time seeing over the hood of most cars. I know that it is a funny question but the hop seems to know everything haha.

Three I have driven that come to mind are the Ford Focus, Mazda3, and Mini Cooper. All three have short sloping hoods, with the Mini winning out and being the funnest to drive.

I dated a girl who was 4'11. She drove a HUGE caddy. He dad was a caddy mechanic, just boosted her seat and adjusted the pedals.

My grandparents caddy has blocks on the pedals to get my grandmother further away from the airbag.

For nostalgia I bought halo 4 the other day. Haven't bought a game or played the 360 for over a year, so I feel like a kid again. woot.gif

woot.gif

halo 4 is pretty sweet. i like the new direction they're going with the game

I think it sucked. Took me 8 hours to beat on normal with a couple skulls on. That is not right. I did like the addition of the new weapons and no more Flood!

8 hours and not on easy? Seems a little short to me. No Flood? That would be nice, they got rather annoying.

What's up man?

Series of stupid events and I had to deal with a lot of them. Most of which is ultimately my responsibility and or fault.

I am being a whiney bitch. It will hopefully pass sooner rather than later.

Quit being a whiney bitch and realize you can't change everything. :P

Lots easier said than done. :D

Ugh.... so sleepy.

Hows BO2?

I will turn it on in a little bit..... I crashed after I finally got the truck home last night.

What's up man?

Series of stupid events and I had to deal with a lot of them. Most of which is ultimately my responsibility and or fault.

Quit being a whiney bitch and realize you can't change everything. :P

Lots easier said than done. :D

Indeed. The hardest thing to do is stop worrying.

What's up man?

Quit being a whiney bitch and realize you can't change everything. tongue.png

Lots easier said than done. biggrin.png

Biggest problem the W has. Now its hair loss due to side effects of the immune suppressants that causes the worrying.

If my arthritis doesn't get better I will probably have to look at the chemotherapy drugs. The biologics like enbrel would be better I think but suuuuuper $$$$. They also make you really susceptible to illness.

What ever will be will be.

:-)

Your lady has it much worse than I do I am sure. I just need to cowbow up, figure out how to sleep properly and start getting shit done.

What's up man?

Quit being a whiney bitch and realize you can't change everything. tongue.png

Lots easier said than done. biggrin.png

Trust me I understand bro. I know its not easy to do but vent while you are in here man. God knows my punk ass has done it enough over the past 5 months. Each and every time you guys have helped pick me back up, and I am MORE than happy to return the gesture.

Just realize that the bullshit will pass. It just takes time and some effort. I will tell you what I told my friend Tom the other day. 'Life is a roller coaster. Right now you are on a lower part, but it will come back up. Just give it time.'

J

Perspective. One of my oldests buddies litle brother is with his GF today. Her donor heart is failing.

Too too young.

Damn man. That REALLY sucks. My thoughts and prayers are with them both.

J

Yeah. I don't know her but she is definitely a special kind of girl. 22 is too young though. Too much for these youngins.