mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Bazing!

Everything I'm typing now has gone through an online translator. Ask Tom or Elias, they know I don't speak English in person.

it is true

he speaks nerd

Yay, I can finally play Oblivion the way its supposed to be played.  I now have a 6600GT graphics card, and I can basically max out the settings on oblivion and still run almost perfect, it only lags when it loads screens...

6600GT doesn't handle HDR very well, though, plus it can't do AA at a decent resolution on Oblivion, although I must say, it does still look really good and plays well on my overclocked 6600GT (550/1200) ... My other computer looks way better with the 7600GT ...

Tim Horton's > all

Robin's Donuts used to make way better donuts back in the day ... Too bad they went to shit and practically out of business ...

Bazing!

Everything I'm typing now has gone through an online translator. Ask Tom or Elias, they know I don't speak English in person.

it is true

he speaks nerd

he has one of those talking dictionaries....it translates fob/nerd into american english

we call him radio because it looks like a radio

all caught up till the morning...lol..

anyway...see ya till then..

peace!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Oh wait, I realized you need Hell Hole access to see that...oh well.

Well-stated email Jim. You're a sharp one.

BEdtime for me.

Yay, I can finally play Oblivion the way its supposed to be played.  I now have a 6600GT graphics card, and I can basically max out the settings on oblivion and still run almost perfect, it only lags when it loads screens...

6600GT doesn't handle HDR very well, though, plus it can't do AA at a decent resolution on Oblivion, although I must say, it does still look really good and plays well on my overclocked 6600GT (550/1200) ... My other computer looks way better with the 7600GT ...

It runs it a hell of alot better than the 5500 that I WAS using (that was overclocked as well). The 6600 is overclocked to 563/1.13 currently, plus it was 60 bucks, so it was pretty cheap. I don't have a PCI express slot on my mobo, so I don't think I can run the 7600GT (not sure what that is, but I'm guessin here). Its that the same physical size as the 7800gtx? If it is that card is MASSIVE, my brother is running a modded one, and that thing is fricking HUGE!!

My comp specs are a AMD 64 3000+ (venice core) O/C 2.08 w/ 512 PC2700 dual channel RAM. I'm pretty pleased with it currently though, hell of an improvement.

so i drove a customers super charged f-150 today.