mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

We forgot

and he turned emo

then he quit being emo and was pennis

but that stopped because it was lame

and now we are back to radio

it's the circle of life i guess

Hotmail fvcking sucks ... The spam filter is absolute garbage, if you don't log in every month, they terminate your account, and the virus protection is terrible ...

Inbox = full of spam

Junk e-mail box = full of actual e-mails which often get deleted before I can even get a chance to read them

Awesome ... just awesome ...

This is what I wake up to every morning ...

holyspambatman7fo.jpg

old drivers are the worse....

followed closely by women, then asian. teenagers follow right after that...

oh, all drivers under 5'5"...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Speaking of old drivers, there are a lot where I live. A lot of them have migrated up north for the summer. Things will be much better traffic wise.

maybe they'll all migrate way up north..and forget where they came from.

sorry guys..but nothing is worse then an old lady in a silver ford zx2....that is all.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah it is. An old woman in a c6 . There's a lady here in here 70's that drivers nothing but vets. 50 on the interstate , 25 around town. NO FASTER :)

old drivers are the worse....

followed closely by women, then asian. teenagers follow right after that...

oh, all drivers under 5'5"...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Speaking of old drivers, there are a lot where I live. A lot of them have migrated up north for the summer. Things will be much better traffic wise.

maybe they'll all migrate way up north..and forget where they came from.

sorry guys..but nothing is worse then an old lady in a silver ford zx2....that is all.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah it is. An old woman in a c6 . There's a lady here in here 70's that drivers nothing but vets. 50 on the interstate , 25 around town. NO FASTER :)

wow, that is bad bro.

but sorry, i have a personal issue with the old, short (like 4'6") ladies in silver zx2's. they tend to run stop signs in front of me causing me to lay down the harley and go a minimum of 9 weeks without it. it also cause the paint scheme to be changed because it can't be duplicated, unless iw ant to go an additional 4 to 6 weeks without the scoot.

so that makes them worse, at least IMB. be glad yours isn't rolling a c6 z06! you'd be obligated to kill her and liberate the car!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

james, i've never had that problem with hotmail. the only problem i have with hotmail is that there are times it just won't load correctly and then i constantly have to refresh the page to get to do anything.

so i guess it is kinda a pain in the ass....

how ya doing on GT4? i haven't even really bothered to try to do anything with it and i've owned it since it came out...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

lol...i played the hell outa the first three....started on 4 and just stopped. have no clue why. i love the game to death.

oh well....

time to make the donuts...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i ate some rice and gravy and i have the chits

rice and gravy?? wtf is that? surely doesn't sound appetizing, no wonder your bowels are refusing to be nice. :faintthud:

if you are going to make donuts, we want vids.

i started the whole radio thing. then you and tom started calling me radio. i gave in.

Don't call me radio, Unit 91.

Then don't call me Unit 91, radio.

i started the whole radio thing. then you and tom started calling me radio. i gave in.

Don't call me radio, Unit 91.

Then don't call me Unit 91, radio.

:lol2:

Shut up Farvra...

Yes! Both backages arrived today at 8:45AM ... I love it :D

They're just 4x6's, but I'll post pictures after to feed Tom's need :lol:

I haven't played GT4 since I got my new HDTV ... For whatever reason, I just refuse to play PS2 until I get component outputs for it ...

I haven't played GT4 since I got my new HDTV ...  For whatever reason, I just refuse to play PS2 until I get component outputs for it  ...

How big? What model? Me loves HD.

if you are going to make donuts, we want vids.

donuts.JPG

Looks like some krispy Kronik Doenutz.

They are good till the 2-3 one, then the sugar overload kicks in

Only if they are fresh.

Anyone experienced in travelling in Europe? I have to go to a meeting in Germany in July and thought about taking a train around to see a few other things but don't know of a good site or way of navigating their train systems:

As long as it makes my ticket cheaper, my company should allow me to expense some extra travel (aka fly into Amsterdam and take a train, Paris...sort of thinking about hopping on a commuter plane to Kiev to visit a good friend of mine as well).