mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yay, I can finally play Oblivion the way its supposed to be played. I now have a 6600GT graphics card, and I can basically max out the settings on oblivion and still run almost perfect, it only lags when it loads screens...

Michelin guide? I will look into that, thanks.

Woo hoo gonna go catch me sum catfish on the chickahomney next weekend. :)

Yes!  Both backages arrived today at 8:45AM ... I love it :D

They're just 4x6's, but I'll post pictures after to feed Tom's need :lol:

:woot: thanks Steve

I just can't wait to view my signature online :lol:

I love signing those little screens.

I'm trying to listen to as much good music as possible today.

Seeing Hedley tonight is just going to make me cry and wonder why there aren't any super groups that could fill stadiums anymore.

Maybe the G-Unit crew will be there. Either way, definitely have to pick up some jeans that I can wear around my knees and a 5XXL wife beater for tonight to match my bandana.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

I just tried to order my rims and tires from TireRack and they say they will rub. The M5board doesn't seem to think so, but the Rack says they have had problems in the past and won't ship them without noting that I may have some rubbing problems unless I roll my fenders. Those effin' bastards!!!

I'm trying to listen to as much good music as possible today.

Seeing Hedley tonight is just going to make me cry and wonder why there aren't any super groups that could fill stadiums anymore.

Maybe the G-Unit crew will be there.  Either way, definitely have to pick up some jeans that I can wear around my knees and a 5XXL wife beater for tonight to match my bandana.

If you do, pictures will most certainly be required.

If you do, pictures will most certainly be required.

It's tempting, but it's going to be in a theatre ... and it'll be hotter than hell in there.

'Blue flag hangin' out my left side'

so shanna's apartment that she's not paid rent on in two months is going to be cleaned tomorrow, anything that i have left in there is getting thrown out. I am beyond happy.

let's just go tonight.

oh yea, got in a race with a guy in a bmw today, i smoked him (not the car). It was a newer bmw, didn't notice what kind though, the idiot couldn't drive a stick though, we were sitting at a red light, he had tried to pass me right before being a jakcalope, so i was going to make sure he didn't get my lane after the redlight. Light goes green, i floor it, he dumps it, but the nose dives. I was already doing about 50 and slowing down (45mph zone) to take my exit when he passes me flying like a bat out of hell.

Learn to use a clutch before you try to be a jakcalope for fudge's sake

Blah. Broke another bone in my hand. I really need to start hitting the punch with the hammer instead of my hand.

are you going to the concert gangsta-style tonight Steve?

Doubt it.

It's super hot out and the theatre is just going to be a heat trap.

10 bucks on me booing and having to fight 14 year old girls. Thank God it's an auditorium so I can sit there and bitch at how shitty the music is the entire time. They even look like douchebags.

Pretty sure the opening act is MXPX ... which is great, because it's not like I can understand a goddamn word coming out of their mouths anyway. They definitely don't speak any form of English.