mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

radio the retarded black guy lmao

oh Kenneth, you're so dreamy

Is this what you two do when nobody's watching?

Is this what you two do when nobody's watching?

.....no.....

I sense hesistation there...

:gayfight2:

Anyone know MS Access?

Last question is bugging the chit out of me, and it really shouldn't...

What's the question ? :)

Jim, I know Access sucks but when you want help actually posting the question might be logical.

Woah, did I make thick coffee this morning. I am going to have to chit in another 3 sips if the first one didn't work. That's what happens when you grind double that you normally use and use it all for 4 cups anyway. Tastes good, could use some real cream but thick.

coffee syrup!!

put some chocolate in it, sounds kahlua-y and sexy

ok..caught up again..and time to run..again...

time for worky....yay

see ya folks later.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Some people have waaayyyy too much money.

Came into work, boss told me he needed me to deliver a jet ski to a customer. side note You got way too much money when you buy jet skis sight unseen over the phone :D Even more so when you only live 20 minutes from the place you bought it. Any how, hooked up the trailer, address in hand and off I went. 20 minutes later I find the place. At least the driveway. Turn onto a paved drive about a mile long winding through the woods. Finally get to the house, and am floored at the shear size of it. Calling it a mansion would be an understatement. After a couple minutes of staring in amazement, I wiped the drool away and went to the door. Rang the door bell, and a dude probably in his 60's answers the door. I told him I was from Top Gun, and had his jet ski. He said great let me open the garage, and you can back it in for me if you would. I said sure no problem. The guy went back inside. Couple minutes later the garage door starts opening. So I walked over to the truck and hopped in. Pulled out and lined up the trailer with the garage. Looked in the rear view mirror and thought I was seeing things. Dude had an original shelby AC3 sitting there :wub: , with chit piled all over it. :blink: I put the jet ski in the garage, and unhooked the trailer. Pulled the truck out and went back to have a looksy at the shelby. I couldn't believe this guy had chit piled on top of a $300,000-$400,000 car :faintthud: I started talking to the guy about the car. He said he bought several years back as a play toy. And he just lost interest in it. WTF ?? :Doh::)

Uhhhh, ramos? What was that address again, I think I missed that part.......

"Some people have waaayyyy too much money"

normal wonderful charming ramos story

Ramos please start a blog for this stuff so it doesn't get lost in the volume of the Hop.

How's the hangover Shanna?

How's the hangover Shanna?

I didn't go do anything on the day of my birthday. My hangover was that morning, we went out at midnight when I turned 21. I mixed whiskey and vodka which is, according to the older wiser italians a very bad idea. Maybe that's why I had tunnel vision part of the day.

The Russians say that the worst is when you mix Vodka and Champagne...and I have first hand experience that it is bad!

i don't mix champagne and anything

was it puke inducing?