mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fuck Hedley sucks balls.

The opening act ... some meatheads from Vancouver who pulled up in a U-Haul and 15 passenger van and unpacked/packed their own equipment up were much better. Actually, Hedley themselves packed their own shit up to ... pussies.

One of the dicks was outside after and said "Bye beautiful" to the wife ... was a really good excuse for me to KO the little punk 5'7 125lb shirtless-on-stage bastard but just said "You fuckin' better believe it" instead.

Best part was the mom's that brought their seven year old daughters ... should have seen their faces when the band started swearing :lol:

i don't mix champagne and anything

was it puke inducing?

Puke inducing isn't the problem, complete lack of judgement on the other hand it does cause. You don't really need to mix them, just start out with a bottle of champagne and switch to vodka.

Not sure who Hedley is, but sorry you had to endure that.

Not sure who Hedley is, but sorry you had to endure that.

Good.

Don't poison yourself.

Keep listening to good music.

was it puke inducing?

Puke inducing isn't the problem, complete lack of judgement on the other hand it does cause. You don't really need to mix them, just start out with a bottle of champagne and switch to vodka.

Lack of judgement?

I'll take it!

:lol2:

Well, I am stuck at about 1978 with some exceptions of course ;)

was it puke inducing?

Lack of judgement?

I'll take it!

It basically nearly got me arrested in Moscow in 1991....

Leaving... on a jet plane

Head out for a month in 5 hours

Have fun!!!!

was it puke inducing?

Lack of judgement?

I'll take it!

:bsflag::ohsnap:

Shoulda known better than to dance on Lenin's tomb. :peepwall:

was it puke inducing?

Lack of judgement?

I'll take it!

Story time??

Jim, I know Access sucks but when you want help actually posting the question might be logical. 

Woah, did I make thick coffee this morning.  I am going to have to chit in another 3 sips if the first one didn't work.  That's what happens when you grind double that you normally use and use it all for 4 cups anyway.  Tastes good, could use some real cream but thick.

:lol:

Was going to post a screenshot, but figured it out anyway.

Some people have waaayyyy too much money.

Came into work, boss told me he needed me to deliver a jet ski to a customer. side note You got way too much money when you buy jet skis sight unseen over the phone :D Even more so when you only live 20 minutes from the place you bought it. Any how, hooked up the trailer, address in hand and off I went. 20 minutes later I find the place. At least the driveway. Turn onto a paved drive about a mile long winding through the woods. Finally get to the house, and am floored at the shear size of it. Calling it a mansion would be an understatement. After a couple minutes of staring in amazement, I wiped the drool away and went to the door. Rang the door bell, and a dude probably in his 60's answers the door. I told him I was from Top Gun, and had his jet ski. He said great let me open the garage, and you can back it in for me if you would. I said sure no problem. The guy went back inside. Couple minutes later the garage door starts opening. So I walked over to the truck and hopped in. Pulled out and lined up the trailer with the garage. Looked in the rear view mirror and thought I was seeing things. Dude had an original shelby AC3 sitting there  :wub: , with chit piled all over it.  :blink: I put the jet ski in the garage, and unhooked the trailer. Pulled the truck out and went back to have a looksy at the shelby. I couldn't believe this guy had chit piled on top of a $300,000-$400,000 car    :faintthud: I started talking to the guy about the car. He said he bought several years back as a play toy. And he just lost interest in it. WTF ?? :Doh:   :)

I'll give him tree fiddy for it

an some taters

was it puke inducing?

I want to hear ALL about Russia please.

:hay: poppa denim

"Some people have waaayyyy too much money"

normal wonderful charming ramos story

Ramos please start a blog for this stuff so it doesn't get lost in the volume of the Hop.

Blog smog bleh :)

Some people have waaayyyy too much money.

Came into work, boss told me he needed me to deliver a jet ski to a customer. side note You got way too much money when you buy jet skis sight unseen over the phone :D Even more so when you only live 20 minutes from the place you bought it. Any how, hooked up the trailer, address in hand and off I went. 20 minutes later I find the place. At least the driveway. Turn onto a paved drive about a mile long winding through the woods. Finally get to the house, and am floored at the shear size of it. Calling it a mansion would be an understatement. After a couple minutes of staring in amazement, I wiped the drool away and went to the door. Rang the door bell, and a dude probably in his 60's answers the door. I told him I was from Top Gun, and had his jet ski. He said great let me open the garage, and you can back it in for me if you would. I said sure no problem. The guy went back inside. Couple minutes later the garage door starts opening. So I walked over to the truck and hopped in. Pulled out and lined up the trailer with the garage. Looked in the rear view mirror and thought I was seeing things. Dude had an original shelby AC3 sitting there

seriously Ramos I know it sounds like a 15 year old girl activity but you really should, you have excellent stories.

I have lots of stories from Russia, thinking about going back in July too. We shall see. Perhaps when I get a moment I will pull a Ramos *story time*, but too busy at the moment.

Come on, out with the stories man. :)

I'm so jealous. I have such a boner for Russia. Whenever you can I really would like a story time.

and pics!

M5 can you fit a 6'1 girl in any of your luggage in July?

I hope my amp shows up today.

Who am I kidding ... 4-10 day shipping means 10 days, even if it's just from California. I swear, it gets up here and passes customs in a couple of days, and sits at the post office until the 10th day just to piss me off.