Welcome to the IHoP

Nope, looks like they are gone for ever :(

all my life been po, but it really dont matta no mo

:D

:procrastination:

Nope, looks like they are gone for ever :(

Can I donate my RF's?

Lots of members on not many posting.

How weird that you brought bikes up. The gf and I just bought bikes on Saturday mainly for exercise and to bike to each other's house b/c gas costs so much. Albeit they're just inexpensive basic mountain bikes, but they're still Schwinns so that should make Mike happy. :P

you two are such a cute couple :lame:

But oh so bloody smart with these stupid gas prices ...

I think it went from $3.30/gal last week to $3.40+/gal this week for the cheap chit. The bikes are almost out of necessity.

And yes, we are a lame couple. Our bikes match.

My roommate is a serious tightass with his money.

I think it went from $3.30/gal last week to $3.40+/gal this week for the cheap chit.

Ridiculous.

I used to fill a tank for $16 CAD way back when.

Last time I put fuel in my truck (couple weeks ago) I stopped at 50$ and it was only 3/4full....

At work today, one of the assistant professors came in and was talking with me and my brother. He got to looking at the welding I had done on a beam and asked what I was doing this summer. I told him I was bouncing back an forth between here and home working. Then he asked if I wanted to do some welding for him, told him 15 an hour and I'd think about it. Turns out I priced myself to damn cheap cause he wants me to do some welding for him at nights. (I currently get paid 8.50 at one job and 7.00 at another).

Made me feel good about my welding though, considering he came in, looked at it and now wants me to weld for him.

Nice job Ryan. A note for you on negotiating, always let them make the first offer.

sounds cool ryan. And you'll know for next time b/c I agree with what sean said. At least you'll be making more :).

I'm looking at bikes at the moment, I live close enough to my work that I could ride a bike if I wanted.

I didn't want to ask a question in the guys thread were he has a gmc truck and wants to know about SQ but here is my question. Justin added a handful of ideas that I think are very nice. However, if mids were put in the kick wouldn't that run into a problem if a passenger got into the vehicle? I run into that problem right now I can just tell that I'm only hearing my side were as the passenger side is cut out and barley noticeable. Why wouldn't you want to try and put the mids up in the pillars along with the tweets?

just wondering.

Nice job Ryan. A note for you on negotiating, always let them make the first offer.

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.

Why wouldn't you want to try and put the mids up in the pillars along with the tweets?

Because seeing out the windshield is usually a good thing? :P

And you have a rather large PLD difference in your truck along with a ton of reflective surfaces. Big wide vehicles with vertical dashes and uneven dash patterns are nowhere near ideal for drivers mounted in the pillars.

Are there any 3-way passive component sets with something like an 8" in them?

My brother made some comment the other day about me making him a entertainment center for his flatscreen TV. Needless to say when i'm given free reign over a design it normally goes overboard. I came back to him today with a rough set of plans for a granite inlaid top, oak mainbody w/ walnut inlaid corners. The bad part is that he dosen't want anything that elabroate. I think I've got him down to a birch ply design but still sticking with the walnut inlaid edges. It should look pretty good if he wants me to build it for him. its amazing what one can figure out in physics lecture when its a boring topic...

My roommate is a serious tightass with his money.

i've got a friend like that

he's jewish and the stereotype is absolutely, undoubtedly true with him

good god that car is sexy.

and I see, thx for answering the question.

my friend and I are going to a tool concert afterall!!! We just messaged the guy selling some bad ass tickets. Center stage, 6 rows from the stage....omfg...I will be so happy it'll be unreal. Seeing them that close, just wow.

i've got a minute hand and hour hand

day of the week and second hand coming up!

day of week and second hands are working!

1. add markings on face

2. add hands

3. add pendulum

a490c361700556800b8f8920a0b4e961.jpg

i don't know if it's photoshopped, but i found it funny :D