mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

We've probably got ~6 railroad signs in the corner of the shop here... They are old as hell but there is one less now...

:stfu: !!!!!

Why, would you like one?

Ryan, could you do better than this guy?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is f'ing hillarious.

I don't shoot guns that large, I've a habit to develop a flinch when I do and it takes way to damn long to get rid of.

Ryan, could you do better than this guy?

rofl

We've probably got ~6 railroad signs in the corner of the shop here... They are old as hell but there is one less now...

Why, would you like one?

cause pictures are cool...

...and maaayyybbeee :)

Why, would you like one?

*goes to put one sign back and just swipe a box of three*

:woot: just got confirmation that I am getting an order next week I have been waiting for. This order will put me at 25% higher than the territory did for all of last year (when it wasn't mine) and we are only in June. Not only that it will mean that for June we did 50% of what was done all of last year in the territory. Time to get crunk.

congrats on the promotion Scott !

Why, would you like one?

*goes to put one sign back and just swipe a box of three*

LOL you really don't have to

:woot: for Sean

*psst* Tom, theres some stuff in my truck now....

:woot: just got confirmation that I am getting an order next week I have been waiting for. This order will put me at 25% higher than the territory did for all of last year (when it wasn't mine) and we are only in June. Not only that it will mean that for June we did 50% of what was done all of last year in the territory. Time to get crunk.

very nice Sean

:woot: for Sean

*psst* Tom, theres some stuff in my truck now....

:fing34:

These signs are older than I am, and the professor that they were actually sent to prob 20+ years ago is older than dirt. The benefits of working in the "storage closet" of the Civil Engg dept is we get pickings if the chit is way to old to be here, yet we can't throw it away.

These signs are older than I am, and the professor that they were actually sent to prob 20+ years ago is older than dirt. The benefits of working in the "storage closet" of the Civil Engg dept is we get pickings if the chit is way to old to be here, yet we can't throw it away.

cool

any other neat things laying around?

:woot: is right

did you download ulead pictureshow ?

awww, i have to leave the e-party :(

i'm so sleepy...

awww, i have to leave the e-party :(

i'm so sleepy...

Its only 3:30 in the afternoon here though.... :)

:woot: The grad student working on a project is leaving in 20min so then its time for me to go home, cook some food, drink some beer, and watch TV.

Party for two with a very attractive blonde tonight, see where this goes... :woot: