mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Didn't get that far, i think that is my goal though.

i need food help, non-date related, there will be a new topic in the off topic soon

Congrats!

Slow as chit here at work, think I might see about making a flexy-rack after lunch.

I've got a little bit of TIG welding left on a frame for an oven rack then I think I've got everything done that needs to be done around here.

Off to go put on some leathers and fire up the TIG welder again.

Got a promotion! Yes!

Congratulations!!

grats on the promotion!!!!

So I have yet to find a place that has birch ply that I actually like. Home depot stuff is crap, the other lumber store in town only has 7ply, I've got one other option but its ~30 miles away. I'm pretty sure my last option will have some decent stuff considering they sell exotic hardwoods there so I'm assuming their plywood is decent too.

dopey = dopey

Anyone else get a headache whenever he posts?

oh god yes

So I have yet to find a place that has birch ply that I actually like. Home depot stuff is crap, the other lumber store in town only has 7ply, I've got one other option but its ~30 miles away. I'm pretty sure my last option will have some decent stuff considering they sell exotic hardwoods there so I'm assuming their plywood is decent too.

I have yet to find a futon....I just hate to order something I can't sleep on first. Not really the same thing but we are both trying to find something =p.

Damn, I'm f'ing bored here in the shop. I want to leave but there is a chinese grad student working on his project here and I'm sure as hell not going to have him lock up.

If you drive up to Kansas you can HAVE my futon, it isn't that comfortable but it is free.

No, you don't get the bass shaker that is bolted to it.

*going to 'liberate' a rail road crossing sign that is brand new, sitting in the corner of the shop and is probably 20+ years old*

*going to 'liberate' a rail road crossing sign that is brand new, sitting in the corner of the shop and is probably 20+ years old*

:stfu:

glad to see the hop hopping. I am having the fun in picking out a new headunit, that has a better remote control for dB drag, so MY eclipse cd8455 will be coming out of my car shortly. Should I sell it and use the money made towards' buying an alpine h701, rux-c701 combo?. Or keep it for another car.

bass shaker on a futon

*smiles

We've probably got ~6 railroad signs in the corner of the shop here... They are old as hell but there is one less now...

bass shaker on a futon

*smiles

Had a female friend over watching a movie after I put it on, didn't tell her about it but she seemed to enjoy it (we were watching Lord of the Rings). She had never laid down on the futon while watching a movie before, but after I put that on she laid down and centered herself over the shaker....

We've probably got ~6 railroad signs in the corner of the shop here... They are old as hell but there is one less now...

:stfu: !!!!!