mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've actually thought about selling my 8053 to try out an 880. That or an 9835. Not sure really.

I've actually thought about selling my 8053 to try out an 880. That or an 9835. Not sure really.

I was going to go with the 880 until I found my 8443 for a unbeatable price.

Yeah, it seems to be a nice unit. Can you turn the internal amp off though?

signing up for college proved to be a PITA !!!

darn paper work :(

where's da add ? :confused:

time to go...i really want to finish the damn signing up deal...

sssssssssoooooooooo tired :(

I see that CA.com is giving the stupid "this server is to busy at the moment." bull crap. Man they need to fix that.

seems that any site that starts with caraudio.... has that problem...

we do own a similar domain, just to help point traffic here.

On this day in 1997, Daniel Komen broke the 2 mile world record, in a time of 7:58.61. In 1989, the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber first flew. In 1964, British speed pioneer Sir Donald Campbell set a new land speed world record of 429mph in his car, Bluebird. In 1962, Little Feller I became the last atmospheric test detonation at the Nevada Test Site. And in 1899, NEC Corporation was organized as the first Japanese joint venture with foreign capital. Happy Birthday David Hasselhoff (1952), Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (1947), Donald Sutherland (1935), Diahann Carroll (1935), Phyllis Diller (1917), Art Linkletter (1912) and James Cagney (1899). RIP Mickey Spillane (d. 2006), Dizzy Dean (1974), John Coltrane (1967), Ty Cobb (1961) and Billie Holiday (1959).

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

It seems like the iHop has been stuck at 155k for a while now.

TOday is dragging.

Tom you think Summer Nats will actually have most of the rides there on Friday? I am contemplating blowing off work so I can go. I have to change my flight to come back from Ohio a day early, but fudge it you know it isn't like I don't work all the damn time. Plus Jeff Schwartz will be there and I want to talk him into giving me a demo ride in one of his cars the next time I head to Chitown.

You talking about Heatwave or something else? If you're going, let me know

-John

anyone know of american bass vfl 400's or 500's for sale ?

slumpin hasn't answered his thread :|

Tom you think Summer Nats will actually have most of the rides there on Friday? I am contemplating blowing off work so I can go. I have to change my flight to come back from Ohio a day early, but fudge it you know it isn't like I don't work all the damn time. Plus Jeff Schwartz will be there and I want to talk him into giving me a demo ride in one of his cars the next time I head to Chitown.

You talking about Heatwave or something else? If you're going, let me know

-John

no, he's talking about Car Craft Summer Nationals

All out on RL-i 8's

Gotta build an enclosure for a pair of 12's this weekend for a guy at work . I think I can remember how to make a square wooden enclosure :)

So yea, my alternator is screwed. Got back from a little drive today (14miles) and it was showing lower voltage than normal so we shot it with the temp gun, the casing was 370*F+. :)

So yea, my alternator is screwed. Got back from a little drive today (14miles) and it was showing lower voltage than normal so we shot it with the temp gun, the casing was 370*F+. :)

uh oh