mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i wonder if i can quote the ads... :)

pioneer 980 appears to be my next HU assuming i can get a deal on one...maybe i should pm aaron

I think I'm going to try to pick up two of those buyout 15's and put each in a 3.5 ft^3 to 20hz an have stereo bass. :)

i'm really considering picking one 15 up and doing a quasi IB in the stratus

I see that CA.com is giving the stupid "this server is to busy at the moment." bull crap. Man they need to fix that.

Anyone going to the Texas Heatwave this weekend?

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for sure, gotta work till 6:30 Friday

Let me know so we can meet up...

-John

pioneer 980 appears to be my next HU assuming i can get a deal on one...maybe i should pm aaron

boo, no more active huh?

Anyone going to the Texas Heatwave this weekend?

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for sure, gotta work till 6:30 Friday

Let me know so we can meet up...

-John

If the Texas heatwave is a wedding in bum fuck nowhere, then yes I'll be there. :D

the 980 can do active....unless pioneer is a fudgeass and actually made the 980 less capable than the 880

According to their website it has a "3 way crossover" but the details only show High pass to 200hz and a sub output. Perhaps it is wrong, but I don't think so as I know not of one person running that deck that way on the internet that I have read about yet.

I haven't been looking though either, but considering what floats my boat I will be surprised if I am wrong. I sure could be though, just double check before you buy eh/

thanks, i'll research that now.

apparently you are correct, rape me with a broken bottle i'm back at square 1

Sorry, I thought the 980 was the bluetooth non-active version of the 880 also with some added bling. IMO you should have kept your 880, I am really thinking of getting rid of my 8454 and getting another. The L/R eq makes it the only active h/u I could buy right now.

I will probably wait for the new car and do a screen flushed into the dash with a H650 or 701 if the 650 doesn't live up.

Tom you think Summer Nats will actually have most of the rides there on Friday? I am contemplating blowing off work so I can go. I have to change my flight to come back from Ohio a day early, but fuck it you know it isn't like I don't work all the damn time. Plus Jeff Schwartz will be there and I want to talk him into giving me a demo ride in one of his cars the next time I head to Chitown.

Tom you think Summer Nats will actually have most of the rides there on Friday? I am contemplating blowing off work so I can go. I have to change my flight to come back from Ohio a day early, but fuck it you know it isn't like I don't work all the damn time. Plus Jeff Schwartz will be there and I want to talk him into giving me a demo ride in one of his cars the next time I head to Chitown.

I'm not sure about the number of cars, but I think the chance to talk to Shwartz is well worth it.