mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well barry just tied Hank :)

I bought a czech production .17 HMR today, seems like a very well put together gun, smooth action, decent trigger, but I shall see when I go shoot it wednesday.

I bought a czech production .17 HMR today, seems like a very well put together gun, smooth action, decent trigger, but I shall see when I go shoot it wednesday.

I got a kimber sporter .17 hmr . God that thing shoots fast , hard to find entrance or exit wounds at 100 yds . :)

My roommate is watching the Arts channel (symphony) on tv right now; on his little 20" cheap ass TV none the less. It is beyond me why he dosen't go downstairs to where I have 2k+ setup in AV equipment there all ready to go.

I got a kimber sporter .17 hmr . God that thing shoots fast , hard to find entrance or exit wounds at 100 yds . :)

I'm pretty excited to go shoot this thing once I get to a range.

ubelievably accurate for such a small round as well. :)

Mine had better do 2 MOA groups or better at 100yards otherwise I'm going to be pissed.

Tis my rodent gun of choice when I go to my uncles farm :)

Mine had better do 2 MOA groups or better at 100yards otherwise I'm going to be pissed.

should do it easily. Specially with you shooting :)

should do it easily. Specially with you shooting :)

:D

I'm going to get pics up here in a little bit for ya'll.

i've been dying to shoot a .17hmr for quite a while, everyone i know that's shot them has loved them. I'm wanting something in a pistol though, prefer a wheel gun.

on a less cool note, we have a pucking pipe leaking here so we have the water turned off for the night, and no i didn't get to wash my hands after working on the car and before the cutoff

i need musical assistance from you all.

i adore blues music but know nothing about it, only know that i like some of what i hear (couldn't even name a blues singer)

so come on, out with it, who do i need to be looking for?

Eric Clapton/Derek and the Dominos, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gary Moore, Black Keys, North Missippi All Stars, BB King, Elmore James, Jimi Hendrix (had a really good all-blues album).

is that in that country that had a nuclear disaster and has been abandoned since '86?

-John

1. I have no idea where that is

2. I assume you're speaking of Chernobyl

3. Russia has not been abandoned

Chernobyl is in the Ukraine.

Chernobyl is actually seeing a surprising regrowth; a lot of animals are moving back much earlier than expected.

i adore blues music but know nothing about it, only know that i like some of what i hear (couldn't even name a blues singer)

You need to be looking for me to bring My blues cd case for you . I am a blues nut , tis the only reason I ever tried to learn to play guitar. :)

Jimi Hendrix (had a really good all-blues album).

Are you talking about catfish blues ? That is a great album , as most of the music is close quarter club jam sessions :)

ok muddy waters is ok, but not really to my tastes...on to the next one

You need to be looking for me to bring My blues cd case for you . I am a blues nut , tis the only reason I ever tried to learn to play guitar. :)

if i knew someone that could teach me to play like that, i'd learn in a heartbeat.

Don't know about teaching , I'm still learning myself :)

i don't know where i'd learn to play that style, blues and spanish guitar are the only styles i've ever actually liked

Flamenco ? that chit is HARD to play :D

no idea, i know nothing about that stuff, i just know when i hear it...

Damn man , We gonna have to sit down and listen to different styles of music :)

Eric Clapton/Derek and the Dominos, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gary Moore, Black Keys, North Missippi All Stars, BB King, Elmore James, Jimi Hendrix (had a really good all-blues album).

Eric Clapton, Muddy Water, SRV, BB king, and Jimi FTMFW