mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the 3800 is on the fiero cradle. Tomorrow i get two of the mounts welded and then i can actually put the 3800 IN the fiero

w00t

OMG.

I must ask, what are the lasting effects of a hot crisco catheterization?

Moreover, what are consequences of hot crisco injection + coitus w/ girl who has a yeast infection? Hush puppies?

the 3800 is on the fiero cradle. Tomorrow i get two of the mounts welded and then i can actually put the 3800 IN the fiero

w00t

:woot: sweet man

:NeedPics:

I'll try to snap some pics tomorrow, right now it's just sitting on a cradle, kinda ugly. I am happy to announce that i will be able to keep my a/c. We thought for a while that i'd have to lose it.

Was at the county fair all day today, the national guard had their climbing wall thingy that they pull as a trailer. The guy running it told me that if I didn't use my legs I get a free t-shirt, so hell yea I shimmied up that thing without using my legs. 5'9" ~140lbs dosen't look like much but it wasen't hard at all, got down, some kids were standing there and asked how I could do that, I told them I worked on a farm and they just looked at me funny. :)

My roommates called me today, they wanted to know how to hook up the basement stereo because I had robbed some of the cables to use upstairs. They were going to watch Star Wars and wanted real speakers for it, so I talked them through the cables and acutally talked my Art major roommate through changing some settings on my DCX unit (suprised me) and when it all turned on and Star Wars started playing I could hear my other roommate in the background going "Holy chit! I swear a rocketship just went off down here, fricking awsome!" Made me smile. :)

Yo! Getting ready to drive home today! Finally! I will miss this bed though.

Morning , tired mornig :(

But a good morning cause I ordered a pair of mli's :)

Yeah big money :D all $50 of it :)

My goal with the chitbox is to shoot for the entire system under $1500 . Almost there and still have room under the budget for a sub :)

Sounds good.

I wish that I was smart enough to pull that one off. But sadly, I'm not.

I don't know about the smarts part cause I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer :D , it's more about just taking it slow and a lot of trial and error . :)

Was at the county fair all day today, the national guard had their climbing wall thingy that they pull as a trailer. The guy running it told me that if I didn't use my legs I get a free t-shirt, so hell yea I shimmied up that thing without using my legs. 5'9" ~140lbs dosen't look like much but it wasen't hard at all, got down, some kids were standing there and asked how I could do that, I told them I worked on a farm and they just looked at me funny. :)

That isn't easy. When you climb it is all legs normally, no arms.

My goal with the chitbox is to shoot for the entire system under $1500 . Almost there and still have room under the budget for a sub :)

Was my goal in the truck too, but I hit $1750 but I am not currently missing the extra.

The point of the budget is for more humiliation after the beat down :D "Not only did you get beat by a pos chitbox tracker , you also got beat by equipment that cost half as much as your setup " I'm a mean old fart lol :)

I have too many things I want to buy to spend too much on any one.

Gonna go pick up that stratos tonight , then drop it off at the shop :)

No boobs , just the boat . guys wife reminds me of the sea hag from popeye :D

It isn't easy to find the long ones. Searching for a 22'er is frustrating. Probably a bit more patience on my end would be good, especially since I can't really buy it now. Or really, really shoulnd't anyways. Going to blow off the 2nd half of today and take my bro-in-law out on the boat. Curious to see how this goes as he has only really ever fished panfish. Been so hot the bite is going to be slow and I am worried that I will catch fish and he won't, even if I try to force the opposite.