mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ok, so maybe sometimes I am anyways but i HATE idiots

what's up Tom?

nothing exciting, thinkin about what I need to do today, and yourself?

Phone is ringing off the hook, everyone wants to know if I went swimming yesterday in my car.

does anyone know if Spectrum will stick to plastic or not?

well, I answered my own question by reading the bottle.... "some plastics"

my firewall kind of stuck to plastic. but it didn't actually stick to metal all that well either. Just well enough

i guess i should rephrase that since it sounded a bit negative. With the firewall if i had a loose edge i could peel it up and away from the surface without too awful much difficulty. it did not stick like paint would. It does stick enough to not come up on it's own though.

If you are 17 and very drunk and are brought to the ER with a face that looks like hamburger and an upper lip that needs to be put back together, please just say you got into a fight. We would prefer not to know that someone bet you $20 that you couldn't punch yourself unconscious (and you won).

LOL.

Who would admit to that.

O right... I know someone who punched himself into two black eyes & bloody lip... said he was in a car accident, so he could get some time off work.

He's a teacher's aide at an elementary school.

Don't straddle an old tire as you try to see how much air it can hold - you will be blown 10 feet into the air and left with half as much scrotum as you started with.

w00t Ryan1, i owe you a thanks and if you're ever around this way, at least one beer

Um, you're welcome.

IT's sticking to my ABS door panels. of course I scuffed them with a scotch-brite pad and cleaned them with lacquer thinner.

i don't know if i posted this already but a guy is selling an atlas 12 on DIYMA, i thought it would be a good sub for julie and in his post he said that if he didn't get an offer he was going to sell it for his highest offer today. So i PM him and ask him what he'll take for the sub shipped to my zip.

note...he's asking $75 shipped for the sub in the thread. His e-mail back was $100 shipped. my response?

"lol, you wish"

Patient was 16 year old female. History from her GP indicates that she's been having mild bleeding between periods. GP also notes that mother had early hysterectomy from endometerial cancer.

So, I decide to a pelvic. Her vagina has scratch marks all over it, from vulva to cervix practically. Some of them look freshly done. Not a good look at all. So, i'm thinking abuse at this point... There are also some marks around the vulva that seem to confirm my thinking.

I question the patient about these. And then comes the answer... This young girl has been using a toothbrush to 'clean' her vagina. Apparently she didn't get the linkage between this 'cleaning' and the bleeding.

Why this cleaning you ask? Her mother has apparently managed to convince her that her vagina is very dirty and she must keep it clean or she'll get cancer like she did.

IT's sticking to my ABS door panels. of course I scuffed them with a scotch-brite pad and cleaned them with lacquer thinner.

good to know, i was thinking about adding some to my door panels

is Paint Thinner an acceptable substitute for Laquer Thinner?

If you are 17 and very drunk and are brought to the ER with a face that looks like hamburger and an upper lip that needs to be put back together, please just say you got into a fight. We would prefer not to know that someone bet you $20 that you couldn't punch yourself unconscious (and you won).

Are you in the South?

Don't lie, you huffed the lacquer thinner and thought they looked clean.

good to know, i was thinking about adding some to my door panels

is Paint Thinner an acceptable substitute for Laquer Thinner?

Yes acceptable