mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i need more paint, and i need an acceptable silver too.

21 lbs - 87$ according to their site

hmm

Must be rough being where you are tyring to get stuff we have here. Of course, it changes when you start to talk about regional specialties and then it is the other way around.

Like all those Danish & Norwegian drivers.

owned again.

~$100 to get a ca18 from Germany and $150 to get it from Romania.

ordered mine from Germany and i had to wait 4 weeks :Doh:

at least i can get audison & hertz for decent prices. there's a huge hertz bandwagon over here. i get a good laugh when reading comments like : "dieci was designed to run without an amplifier. it's best to use it like that, if you wire them to an amplifier they'll blow"

Wasn't expecting grills with the mli's either . :)

usps hurry the fudge up !!!!!!!!

:lol:

you guys need to stop teasing :D

Adrian I'm so sorry to hear about your loss bro. In my thoughts man.

and geez did you guys make so many posts since I posted last, it was 271038217531084 pages. Exactly btw ;).

Sean I loved the reply you made in that thread I was talking about, I lol'd. Also wish me luck with my job interview tomorrow ^_^

Ryan I'll give you free reign over my trailor here man!!!

J

Hey Jay how ya been man? I loved the videos you posted of the ICON. Great stuff d00d!!

Is there a secret to getting apart tie rod ends and ball joints? I've been using the pickle fork and hammer method. I've gotten some of 'em, but one of the tie rod ends and a lower ball joint just will not budge. Any suggestions?

University of MD Medical Center in Baltimore kicks ass. I hope nobody here ever has to experience what we've been going through, but if your child ever needs critical care, this is one of the best.

Another Day.

:woot: deadener just arrived. i hope 30sq ft is enough for the floor :)

going to the post office to see if i can pick up other goodies aswell :D

Actually if I walked into someones house and saw that and didn't know much about audio, I'd be a little wary about their sanity.

The same could be said about your BIB's :D

Oh so true. But hell, even I question my sanity.

But just got a 2nd order at 5khz LR crossover built for the BIB's *only one done* and much to my disappointment the tweeter seems rather harsh.

Where is the design from?

I need to go get some JOURNEY CDs tomorrow.

sounds like a quest for deja vu with said girl

Anyone ever ran pro audio gear off of a power inverter in a car??

There is a power supply mod for the 2496 that you can find a schematic for on diyma. The inverters are noisy, so it is a much better solution.

Any idea if it'd be safe to run a DCX, and two amps at low output ranges (total under 400watts guessing) on a power inverter for a short period of time? *under 2hrs*

I have no idea how clean the power is out of a power inverter.

Doubt you will find one that can keep up with the current draw, just use the Behringer on one and some car audio amps

I have no idea how clean the power is out of a power inverter.

Most consumer level units are "modified power" in marketspeak, which means square waves...I wouldn't trust them for anything beyond a coffeemaker or cell phone charger.

No way would I put my coffee machine on one.

Adrian I'm so sorry to hear about your loss bro. In my thoughts man.

and geez did you guys make so many posts since I posted last, it was 271038217531084 pages. Exactly btw ;).

Sean I loved the reply you made in that thread I was talking about, I lol'd. Also wish me luck with my job interview tomorrow ^_^

You made me go over and look pucker.

Is there a secret to getting apart tie rod ends and ball joints? I've been using the pickle fork and hammer method. I've gotten some of 'em, but one of the tie rod ends and a lower ball joint just will not budge. Any suggestions?

Stop hitting it like a puss.

Greetings,

There is a serious political problems here in my country right now and they have killed my parents.Plz i am seeking for your urgent help to transfer $ 4.8 millions into your bank account for investment purpose.10% is for your help.Contact me at +22505212947 for more details.

Charles.

Just got this email. Should I do it? Sounds like easy money... :P

It is a phone number, call it as it might be fun.

Greetings,

There is a serious political problems here in my country right now and they have killed my parents.Plz i am seeking for your urgent help to transfer $ 4.8 millions into your bank account for investment purpose.10% is for your help.Contact me at +22505212947 for more details.

Charles.

Just got this email. Should I do it? Sounds like easy money... :P

Nigeria 419 scammer :D

play with him. i've always wanted to

look here for ideas : http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

I could not feel worse today. It hurts to look at the computer and I am terribly nautious.

University of MD Medical Center in Baltimore kicks ass. I hope nobody here ever has to experience what we've been going through, but if your child ever needs critical care, this is one of the best.

Jason, what happened? Is everyone ok?

I could not feel worse today. It hurts to look at the computer and I am terribly nautious.

Sit closer and turn up the tunes. :P

j/k hope you feel better.