mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

perhaps I could have been nice, but what fun is that?

I'm too old to care about fast anymore :D If I feel the need for speed I head to my buddies shop , then to the lake ;)

They have done nothing to spice up the place, no graphics or skins or special sections or groups etc.

That doesn't really matter that much.

As long as the board isn't like Audio Asylum and just uses a bad format to begin with, fancy graphics or skins just make the pages slower to load.

I know, but it can become very boring to the average member, same old same old, thats all.

Ummm....the resin is what give fiberglass ALL of it's strength. The mat is just there to hold the resin

Let me guess this quality sound guy is his installer :(

If you huff enough resin it will look strong :D

I know, but it can become very boring to the average member,

But the draw of a place like DIYMA is that the members are above average :)

Damn , now I'm pissed that I waited that long to see that pile of chit :(

LOL, the last posts mostly stem from here. Nice work Scott.

Even though that is another pet peeve that I get from there. People have real strong beliefs but ignore a ton of posts and don't ever state their mind.

The ones that have been there a while anyways, generically speaking the average is falling quickly :(

My concern is that it will turn into a crapaudio where there are a few great members but the great majority of the responses that aren't from them will be questionable. Considering how little people will pipe up when this happens that site could really go down the drain quickly. Part of the reason I call people out, I can't stand that chit.

So who wants to do a quadruplet of Assassin 8s for me to listen to? :P

Can I bondo them to your trunk ? :)

And here all this time , I thought the idea was to NOT get filler and resin on the carpet . Wtf was I thinking this whole time by making trim panels and stuff :(

ha, my wife is home today and when she walks by the office I alt-tab to another screen so she doesn't see me on here all the time. lol

The ones that have been there a while anyways, generically speaking the average is falling quickly :(

My concern is that it will turn into a crapaudio where there are a few great members but the great majority of the responses that aren't from them will be questionable. Considering how little people will pipe up when this happens that site could really go down the drain quickly. Part of the reason I call people out, I can't stand that chit.

Well if CSO is dieing off, DIYma is not as good, ECA has gotten too esoteric for its own good, where does that leave people that want to learn?

;)

I guess you've been doing it wrong this whole time Ramos... Thats what you get for making things look nice. :)

Well if CSO is dieing off, DIYma is not as good, ECA has gotten too esoteric for its own good, where does that leave people that want to learn?

;)

Funny too since DIYMA is pretty elitist and really only helpful if you already know what you are doing. I really appreciate the wealth of testing data on the site, but on some level that would just confuse people on most sites anyways.

So for people that want to learn they should go to caraudio.com or the caraudioforum. Great info there. ;)

I guess you've been doing it wrong this whole time Ramos... Thats what you get for making things look nice. :)

So if it has too look nice to sound good, and has to look like poo to get loud..

what am I doing with the Civic? SQ system that looks like poo. fing05.gif

I thought you were making it an SPL vehicle? I like the change though.