mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Makes way more sense for a daily as well

*patiently awaiting the expert installer over there to tell Ramos he doesn't know what hes talking about*

I know, but it can become very boring to the average member,

But the draw of a place like DIYMA is that the members are above average :)

The ones that have been there a while anyways, generically speaking the average is falling quickly :(

My concern is that it will turn into a crapaudio where there are a few great members but the great majority of the responses that aren't from them will be questionable. Considering how little people will pipe up when this happens that site could really go down the drain quickly. Part of the reason I call people out, I can't stand that chit.

Well if CSO is dieing off, DIYma is not as good, ECA has gotten too esoteric for its own good, where does that leave people that want to learn?

;)

Funny too since DIYMA is pretty elitist and really only helpful if you already know what you are doing. I really appreciate the wealth of testing data on the site, but on some level that would just confuse people on most sites anyways.

So for people that want to learn they should go to caraudio.com or the caraudioforum. Great info there. ;)

I only trust about 5 people on CAF for info, and 3 of them are named Warbleed. :P

*patiently awaiting the expert installer over there to tell Ramos he doesn't know what hes talking about*

lol

i hate all the this versus that posts. i mean opinions are cool and all, but if you use the search button on say four forums for each sub then you can get a general idea. people that have 40 posts and start 15 topics on what would be better or louder just irritate the hell out of me.

Now I flip burgers for a living :D

:stfu: I wanna see poo.

I should go take a pic real fast of the door I started to take apart yesterday. I found out that there is no way to fit 2 runs of 12 gauge wire through the rubber cable sleeve between the door and the body frame, not to mention I don't have the motivation to pull the dash to get to the grommet to feed the wire through to the door . Not sure what I am going to do to get around it.

Be right back.

And alot of us would co-exist in the same pad well together bro.

J

:grouphug:

I thought you were making it an SPL vehicle? I like the change though.

SPL for the season, now I dont have an SPL specific driver, but could always build the new box for ease of swapping in an spl box for fun.

i hate all the this versus that posts. i mean opinions are cool and all, but if you use the search button on say four forums for each sub then you can get a general idea. people that have 40 posts and start 15 topics on what would be better or louder just irritate the hell out of me.

YES

I should go take a pic real fast of the door I started to take apart yesterday. I found out that there is no way to fit 2 runs of 12 gauge wire through the rubber cable sleeve between the door and the body frame, not to mention I don't have the motivation to pull the dash to get to the grommet to feed the wire through to the door . Not sure what I am going to do to get around it.

Be right back.

You don't need 12 ga which should solve the problem. :)

Sorta pondering if 62^2 is going to be enough to deaden the civic.......

the jeep sucked up almost 60. and i'm not done :lol:

I wouldn't mind doing some room treatment in my basement though. :)

Never done anything more than a temp sub install in a vehicle either. :)

And yet I've gone through 5 or so house setups. :)

much to the chagrin of others I will say

home > car

Speaking of home, I really need to make 2 new sub boxes for downward firing MAW 15's so I can get my stereo bass.

Haven't figured out what particular design I'm going to use though, a plain box is so boring.

Be right back.

I have a roll of 16, but that is not going to make a difference. You can see how I cannot go through the body unless I pull the dash. :(

u...y_3_2_12961.jpg

u...y_3_2_35824.jpg

much to the chagrin of others I will say

home > car

x eleventy billion

i got contaminated with the vinyl virus a couple days ago :)

Be right back.

I have a roll of 16, but that is not going to make a difference. You can see how I cannot go through the body unless I pull the dash. :(

u...y_3_2_12961.jpg

u...y_3_2_35824.jpg

and i thought i'm having a hard time looking for a place to run wires in the door