mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I hate K-Mart. Worst store I have to deal with. Damn that place all to hell.

I actually really love the people that shop there. :D

I remember when I was a kid kmart was the chit , now it is just chitty :(

Virginia Tech mascot = big arse maroon turkey

University of Miami mascot = big arse white pelican

:)

Aha, I had no idea. NFL > College to me, but of course I went to a school that had an ultimate frisbee team and nothing else. Also, the UoMN here isn't exactly a powerhouse in any collegiate sport outside of hockey.

I am not sure we played your team. (Ultimate frisbee)

Just ran to BJ's Wholesale, got some essentials. Damn had no idea how $$$ was Amanda's stuff.

Mr Moyer, if you can find a UM emoticon, I can add it for you. :)

:drink40:

:discostu: Disco Stu, loves to boogalo

:dozeoff:

:smileyho:

Aha, I had no idea. NFL > College to me, but of course I went to a school that had an ultimate frisbee team and nothing else. Also, the UoMN here isn't exactly a powerhouse in any collegiate sport outside of hockey.

If you went to Nationals you would have, it is rare that we aren't one of the top teams.

we have ultimate frisbee at our highschool I dunno about the college. I played it a couple times (when I was in shape) it's a fun game for sure.

I remember when I was a kid kmart was the chit , now it is just chitty :(

Yes.

Someone needs to go to this muse concert with me, I really want to go see them but no one can go :(

I won't go if it's just me.

If you went to Nationals you would have, it is rare that we aren't one of the top teams.

Yes, we did 99 & 2000. I think we did not play you guys, played UCSB, Cornell, Princeton, Colorado, and Brown. Those years Brown and UCSB were unreal. I think NC State won it all my junior year, and Brown won my senior. :)

Yes, we did 99 & 2000. I think we did not play you guys, played UCSB, Cornell, Princeton, Colorado, and Brown. Those years Brown and UCSB were unreal. I think NC State won it all my junior year, and Brown won my senior. :)

I am a bit older, my memory says in 95 or 96 we won 1st and 2nd but I might be off on the year. I personally didn't play.

I am a bit older, my memory says in 95 or 96 we won 1st and 2nd but I might be off on the year. I personally didn't play.

2000, you had the best player in the country. It will always be one of my athletic accomplishments, knowing I was part of a team that made it to the top and played against the best. :grouphug:

I didn't even realize you knew where I went to college. :D

I am going to shoot the next person that sees my BIB's and says that they could be louder by putting more drivers on the front panel....

Theres two rifles and two pistols in my room... Theres a shotgun and pistol in one roommates room, in the other roommates room theres a pistol, rifle, and shotgun.

I hope no one chooses to break into this house while someone is home...

I hate school with a passion.

All I want to do is open my own custom wood shop.