mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think my smallest class so far is somewhere around 15 people.

Ack, I might actually have to buy CD's again...Oink's great but for some things they just aren't there...

Well, the woman offered to buy me my Plasma. I really want it, but she doesn't need to be spending $2K on a TV right now. Do I take her up on it or not?

That is puzzling. If my woman offered to do that, I would know she had done something wrong. Not sure what to tell you. The first question though would be are you guys together and will you be staying together?

She didn't do anything. She offered to buy it long ago as well. No plans as of now to get back together, although I am moving back in.

Might as well let her then, you are going to be supporting your child anyways. You have less than 9 months of her supporting herself.

Ha Ha. She's an RN and makes twice as much as I do, so she's not exactly hurting for money.

Then by all means get the damn boob tube.

Ack, I might actually have to buy CD's again...Oink's great but for some things they just aren't there...

I have to join Oink, but I am sure like other file sharing places there are much I want that is not there.

Anyone have any tricks for mudding and taping drywall? I REALLY hate the sanding part.

Now a money order form on the shop.

Really large trowel or whatever the hell you call it as well.

Work the mud a lot to get it smooth before applying.

Sand between every coat.

and remember, less is more. Just like doing bondo work. ;)

You'll take money from sorry ass people who can't even get a bank account, huh?

Just giving you shit, legal tender is just that. :D

I know HOW to do it, just looking for some tips on how to make it easier. Maybe I'll just rent some Mexicans.

You'll take money from sorry ass people who can't even get a bank account, huh?

We did not want to do money orders, but there are too many people with out credit cards or a paypal account. :(

:turkey:

Just giving you shit, legal tender is just that. :D

:grouphug:

I know HOW to do it, just looking for some tips on how to make it easier. Maybe I'll just rent some Mexicans.

It might be my least favorite thing to do ever. I really can't stand it. I redid the rock and walls in the whole upstairs of my house and won't do that again. I vote for the rent-ixacan.

Well, the woman offered to buy me my Plasma. I really want it, but she doesn't need to be spending $2K on a TV right now. Do I take her up on it or not?

That is puzzling. If my woman offered to do that, I would know she had done something wrong. Not sure what to tell you. The first question though would be are you guys together and will you be staying together?

She didn't do anything. She offered to buy it long ago as well. No plans as of now to get back together, although I am moving back in.

Might as well let her then, you are going to be supporting your child anyways. You have less than 9 months of her supporting herself.

Ha Ha. She's an RN and makes twice as much as I do, so she's not exactly hurting for money.

no joke on the RN part....I know a lot of RN's and this guy went out with us one night downtown and easily dropped 200 dollars on drinks for people. It was like it didn't even phase him. I can't wait until I can do that, lol. Gotta make better than 74 though!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

i really dont' want to start on my tech writing or my research paper...

Headstart for me, keeper league in a QB friendly system and I have Brees & LT. Sold my whole team which sucked last year to get them, but this year watch the fuck out.

A curb killed the rear wheel on my Rockhopper today. I had been wondering if the rear hub was worn out on it, but this was an excuse to get it replaced.

I took it in to the local bike shop, the guy looks at it for a little bit and said the rear wheel is f'ed atleast 4 different ways. So its getting a new one and the rear derailer tuned up.

was outside sitting on the stoop(southern word from hell?) and messing with the local cat, realized it was declawed so i started pucking with him and watched him try to claw my hands (rubbing his belly, nothing mean). I am on the phone with julie when he sneaks behind me and jumps on my shoulders

i then realized he only had his front claws removed.

was outside sitting on the stoop(southern word from hell?) and messing with the local cat, realized it was declawed so i started pucking with him and watched him try to claw my hands (rubbing his belly, nothing mean). I am on the phone with julie when he sneaks behind me and jumps on my shoulders

lmao thats great. Had a friend with a cat with only front claws declawed as well. He would hold a rat with his two front paws and kill it with the rear paws. :popcorn: lol

I would have swiftly removed him of his rear paws. Worthless fucking animals.